Best movie soundtrack

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
whats your favourite movie music? I still love the Dangerous Minds sndtk.

Death Is So Becoming ;>
I agree that Quentin Tarantino's movie soundtracks are awesome and for me it has to be Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack. I also love Forest Gump's soundtrack as .well

Flash Gordon

lash Gordon...Freddy Rocks!!!

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine
My favorite soundtrack is definitely Requiem for a Dream.Clint Mansell and The Kronos Quartet did an excellent job on it.

My favorite soundtrack is definitely Requiem for a Dream.Clint Mansell and The Kronos Quartet did an excellent job on it.
I agree here Clint Mansell has to be the best movie composer ever

I have to return some videotapes.
Im going with Garden State, Collateral and The Life Aquatic.

owww Ive gota go with Adam Sandlers "THE WEDDING SINGER" or "ROCKY" haha classics

I'll vote for the "The Wedding Singer" / "Dreamgirls" soundtrack

OVER THE TOP
1. Winner Takes It All - Sammy Hagar Listen 2. In This Country - Robin Zander Listen 3. Take It Higher - Larry Greene Listen 4. All I Need Is You - Big Trouble Listen 5. Bad Nite - Frank Stallone Listen 6. Meet Me Half Way - Kenny Loggins 7. Gypsy Soul - Asia 8. Fight [Instrumental] - Giorgio Moroder 9. Mind over Matter - Larry Greene 10. I Will Be Strong - Eddie Money

and

TOP GUN
1. Danger Zone - Kenny Loggins 2. Mighty Wings - Cheap Trick 3. Playing with the Boys - Kenny Loggins 4. Lead Me On - Teena Marie, 5. Take My Breath Away (Love Theme) 6. Hot Summer Nights - Miami Sound Machine 7. Heaven in Your Eyes - Loverboy 8. Through the Fire - Larry Greene 9. Destination 10. Top Gun Anthem [Instrumental] - Harold Faltermeyer, Steve Stevens 11. (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay [*] - Otis Redding 12. Memories [*] - Harold Faltermeyer 13. Great Balls of Fire [*] - Jerry Lee Lewis 14. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling - The Righteous Brothers 15. Playing with the Boys - Kenny Loggins 16. Can't Fight This Feeling [*] - REO Speedwagon 17. Broken Wings [*] - Mr. Mister 18. Final Countdown [*] 19. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now [*] - Starship 20. Power of Love [*] - Jennifer Rush

Horrorphiliac

As far as orchestral scores go, The Empire Strikes Back is my all-time favorite.

batman forever, forrest gump, 8 mile

The Last of the Mohicans....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I like "Accidentally in Love" soundtrack of Shrek 2....this song is really cool...

i'll go with mulholland drive off the top of my head

the wanderers is a more fun one i will mention as well

I also like "I don't Want to Missed A Thing" soundtrack of the movie Armagedon...This song really touch my heart when I watching the movie...

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Wild Style and The Last Minute.

Word