Movie Poster Cutout

Tools    

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	30 dAYS OF nIGHT.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	7094  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I looked at the 30's days of night poster and I thought Holden got it wrong because there was no coffee mug in the poster.

Suspect's Reviews

I looked at the 30's days of night poster and I thought Holden got it wrong because there was no coffee mug in the poster.

There is just NO stumping Holden!! Even the cup of coffee didn't throw him off!

On the facebook dailymovie page I did comment about the convenient placement of my cup of coffee. I just didn't mention that here.

My facebook caption for this was
"Oh No! It's my donut! I'll kindly movie my donut out of the way if nobody can guess what movie this poster was for."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Man, I knew I knew The Two Jakes. It was an obvious homage to the Chinatown poster but I never thought of Nicholson because I was thinking of somebody thinner for that white suit. I kept thinking it was a '70s/'80s flick. Close, but no cigar. Good job, Suspect.