Tools    

Death Is So Becoming ;>
King Arthur

toothbrush

Stranger Than Fiction

Sweater

Stranger Than Fiction

Sweater
One of the Friday the 13th movies. Can't remember the precise one though. One of the guys were wearing a thick white sweater when I think back though.

(Submarine)

One of the Friday the 13th movies. Can't remember the precise one though. One of the guys were wearing a thick white sweater when I think back though.
Jason's mother wore a dirty white sweater, in part 1, and then the one woman, put it on in part 2, to make Jason believe that she was his mother. I used that second one, in my video clip game.

Misery

Hearts

Jason's mother wore a dirty white sweater, in part 1, and then the one woman, put it on in part 2, to make Jason believe that she was his mother. I used that second one, in my video clip game.
lol, I guess there were more white sweaters in that series than I imagined. The guy I was thinking about was I'm sure was sitting with the rest of the teens in a cabin around the fire place.

Rounders

(Walkie Talkie)