Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Rosemary's Baby. Never seen it, and having just watched Repulsion for the first time last night, I'm kinda on a Polanski quest.

movies can be okay...

This better be great.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Housekeeping (1987)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

Rosemary's Baby. Never seen it, and having just watched Repulsion for the first time last night, I'm kinda on a Polanski quest.
I've seen Rosemary's Baby a million times. It still holds up as a good movie.

You might enjoy this very strange Polanski movie too.

Gonna watch this movie today or tomorrow. Have no idea if it is good or not. Hope it is.

I've seen Rosemary's Baby a million times. It still holds up as a good movie.

You might enjoy this very strange Polanski movie too.

That is on my list for sure. Probably doing that one tomorrow night. I uh, I don't think I can take 3 depressing films in 3 consecutive days.

Movieoverflow
Gonna watch Wonder Woman. usually I hate Marvel movies but I'm gonna give this one a shot.

That is on my list for sure. Probably doing that one tomorrow night. I uh, I don't think I can take 3 depressing films in 3 consecutive days.
Rosemary's Baby is not what I would call a depressing movie. But, then again, you may think so. Enjoy!

This might just do nobody any good.
Gonna watch Wonder Woman. usually I hate Marvel movies but I'm gonna give this one a shot.
Well, you're in luck!

Rosemary's Baby is not what I would call a depressing movie. But, then again, you may think so. Enjoy!
It's kind of funny, actually. Aware of its absurdity.

It's kind of funny, actually. Aware of its absurdity.
It is, in parts. The woman who played her elderly neighbor (too lazy to look up her name) was hilarious.

Trying this when I'm not half asleep

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

-Rounders
-A Time To Kill

This might just do nobody any good.

Trying this when I'm not half asleep
I really do love that one. Top three from PTA for me. I can't remember where I read this and I'm paraphrasing but someone called it "an epic about nothing" and I couldn't agree more. It's so delightful and a fog of a film (aptly).

Josh Brolin is hilarious in it.