What is your favorite movie genre?

Tools    

Ok I have a Susenpence/Drama/advature gene!That is all I watch it has to have alot of actions in it and alot of fighting too!
I don't like mystery or anything like that or any body geting murdered or horror i don't like those kind of movie at alll it scarys me to death!
You know they should have a online test about this question I would take it if they do anyone know of any good ones?See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
[color=navy]Ok I have a Susenpence/Drama/advature gene!That is all I watch it has to have alot of actions in it and alot of fighting too! I don't like mystery or anything like that or any body geting murdered i don't like those kind of movie at alll it :

Ok, let me get this straight, you love action, but not anybody getting killed? To me that makes no sense.
And found he was eating his shoe.

I ate all your bees.
Action Baby! Although the Action Genre has been severly lacking of late, things just arnt what they used to be with Stallone and Arnold. There are no good solid action stars whom you can always rely on to give decent action movies...The Rock seems to be becoming an Action star but hes no Shwartzenegger...

I must become Caligari..!
Western, I do love Noir, but as kong said Noir is not a Gerne,

Hondo's Top 5 Westerns

1. Il Buono, il brutto, il cattivo [1966]
2. Unforgiven [1992]
3. Per qualche dollaro in piů [1965]
4. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid [1969]
5. The Magnificent Seven [1960]
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Screamingly Innocent...
hmmm...in between action or drama. I prefer a could cry than I good laugh. I laugh so much as it is, teehee!

horror, suspense, thriller

I love to feel those chills running down my spine

I love Film Noir.

The dictionary defines:

Film Nor -
1. A movie characterized by low key lighting, a bleak urban setting, and currupt, cynical characters.
2. The genre or style of such movies.

Film Noir is definitely my favourite genre. And it is for SURE a genre. It has its own codes, conventions, style, etc. Genres also all have common themes and film noir definitely has common themes of social malaise, corruption of power, etc.

Among the best of the genre are Chinatown, Touch of Evil, The Postman Always Rings Twice, LA Confidential, etc

1. Drama
2. Thriller/Suspense
3. Sci-Fi
4. Action-Adventure
5. Romance

Thriller would probably be my most favorite. Action, comedy and sci-fi are all good to. Come to think of it, I pretty much like all genres of movie, except musicals.

If they never made another musical it would be too soon.

story lines around a character with a mental defect.

bright lights bright lights!
thrillers too. Useto like horror movies but after shaking under the covers every night i gave them up. Too much for my fragile little mind

Leon: "Always like this"

Gone with the wind in 60 seconds

1 Thriller/Suspense
2 Comedy
3 Action
4 Drama

A system of cells interlinked
Little update here...

Film Noir

Sci Fi

Horror

Amelie (Not sure how to catagorize this one, so it has it's own genre)

Look at me, I'm so depressed and look at me for attention - blah, blah, blah.

If you thought I might have been talking to you, that's your problem. I was just giving an example of the movie genres I like.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

1. comedy
2. action
3. thriller/suspense
4. noir

big budget action
like jerry brukheimer