Best End Credit Song

Tools    

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Another awesome end credit song is that Kiss one at the end of Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey where there all like "God gave rock and roll to you!"

Sweet.

Ground Control To Major Thom
Brian Eno - Ascent = Traffic
Moby - God Moving Over The Face Of The Water = Heat
Steve Baker, Carmen Daye, Michael Andrews - The Portal (For whom the bell tolls) = Donnie Darko

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by SmegFirk
Brian Eno - Ascent = Traffic
Moby - God Moving Over The Face Of The Water = Heat
Steve Baker, Carmen Daye, Michael Andrews - The Portal (For whom the bell tolls) = Donnie Darko
SMEG!!!!!!!!!!
<ahem> Nice to see you here.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by SmegFirk
B
Ok, this piece is one of my favorites in all film. Where can I get a copy of it? It doesn't appear to be on the score...

EDIT- Nevermind, it is on the import soundtrack. I must order it soon...

Originally Posted by Sedai
Ok, this piece is one of my favorites in all film. Where can I get a copy of it? It doesn't appear to be on the score...

EDIT- Nevermind, it is on the import soundtrack. I must order it soon...
You have a pm

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
SMEG!!!!!!!!!!
<ahem> Nice to see you here.
You jewelry-making minx!

I am having a nervous breakdance
"Spoiled" - Sebadoh - Kids (1995)

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Arresting your development
I like that Sting cover at the end of Leon.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I really like Wake Up from The Matrix and Where is My Mind from Fight Club and Sympathy for the Devil from Interview with the Vampire as people have suggested

But the best exit music music for a film is:

Exit Music (for a film) by Radiohead from Romeo and Juliet

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Thursday Next
I really like Wake Up from The Matrix and Where is My Mind from Fight Club and Sympathy for the Devil from Interview with the Vampire as people have suggested

But the best exit music music for a film is:

Exit Music (for a film) by Radiohead from Romeo and Juliet
Love the track....reminds me of the old MGM themes.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I like that Sting cover at the end of Leon.
Shape of my Heart by Sting

I dont know if the end by the doors has ever been used but it should its an amazeing song and well...its titled the end

Originally Posted by Beyonder
Shape of my Heart by Sting
Did you like that song at the end of Leon?

yes its a good song I was gonna say the same but you beat me to it

Originally Posted by Beyonder
yes its a good song I was gonna say the same but you beat me to it
I bought the CD just for that song.

http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/euro
i havent seen many films but i would have to say scotty doesnt know by lustra in eurotrip because it is a great song and funny http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/eurot...doesntknow.htm the first four lines are funny

the cocoanut song, in resevoir dogs, just to the fact it has no relavence to the movie
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Young Americans" - David Bowie Dogville