Best End Credit Song

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Where Is My Mind by the Pixies - Fight Club
Falling from Grace by The Gentle Waves - Pumpkin
Mad World by Gary Jules - Donnie Darko
The Flower of Carnage by Meiko Kaji - Kill Bill Volume 1

Appy-polly-loggies
Where is my mind has got to be the most trippy song I have ever listened too, that comes right next to the requiem for a dream theme song of course, but yeah Great song!

wow thats tough,i cant just name 1 so i'll name a few of my favs...

pixies-end of fight club

end of the matrix-rage against the machines"wake up"followed by marilyn mansons "rock is dead

rage against the machine"calm like a bomb"-matrix reloaded

simple minds"dont you forget about me-the breakfast club

sid vicious"i did it my way"-end of Goodfellas

weezer"suzanne"-end of mallrats

So many good movies, so little time.
I liked the title song by Bruce in Jersey Girl (2004)

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Disturbed - Down With The Sickness : Dawn of The Dead (2004)

This song was also played during the film but was sung by Johnny Cash so it was extra sweet at the end as well.

Thank You for Smoking 10/10
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis 4/10
Equilbrium 8/10
A History of Violence 8/10
Officespace 10/10

A system of cells interlinked
The Fifth Element - I have tried to track this song down, but have had no luck. It's not on the soundtrack, and I am not even sure who the artist is. At the end of the film, they list a few songs, but none of them seem to be it, as I looked them all up and none of the listed tracks were anything like it.

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by Sedai
The Fifth Element - I have tried to track this song down, but have had no luck. It's not on the soundtrack, and I am not even sure who the artist is. At the end of the film, they list a few songs, but none of them seem to be it, as I looked them all up and none of the listed tracks were anything like it.
Good Call def a good song!

Originally Posted by Sedai
your in luck its peter gabriel- little light of love

i think thats what your talking about

And this is my BOOMstick!
"Keep on Rocking in the Free World" - Neil Young in Fahrenheit 9/11

There's Something About Mary: Build Me Up Buttercup by the Temptations

Originally Posted by Mike Krueger
Disturbed - Down With The Sickness : Dawn of The Dead (2004)

This song was also played during the film but was sung by Johnny Cash so it was extra sweet at the end as well.
actually johnny cash never covered disturbed's down with the sickness,the silly version of down with the sickness you here in the movie is actually sung by lounge singer dick cheese,i have all his albums.

Appy-polly-loggies
The song at the End of Air Heads, the one with Adam Sandler, the song his fictional band plays in jail!

The Pianist

That's harsh. But its a great song, and fitting to the end of the movie.

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Wake Up is its name, That movie has a good sound track (Bar the bad Dance Music), Pitty Its such a bad movie.

I have to throw my vote in for Team America.

The "**** Yeah" song.

I love the music for Requiem for a Dream, its so dramatic and dark, which goes well with the movie. I also love the song mad world from Donnie Darko(just bought the movie!! ) Im not sure if Flashdance ends in the song "What a Feeling" but thats a really good song.

So Money and I Don't Even Know It!
Originally Posted by fearandloathing
I love the music for Requiem for a Dream, its so dramatic and dark, which goes well with the movie.
I totally agree with that and another cool end credit song is Kill Bill Vol.2, its some spanish song so I don't know what its called.......

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Caddy shack!!!

Im alright......Kenny Loggins I believe!

Bulls DVD Collection
Its a start....all I like is finishing!

You're My Best Friend by Queen from Shaun of the Dead
Ocean Man by Ween from Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Neutral Milk Hotel
Definetly Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine at the End of In Good Company.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King