Best End Credit Song

Tools    

Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Out of all the movies you've seen, which one do you think has the coolest song playing over the end credits?
i love the song at the end of top gun i forgot what the songs called if you know please email me thanks and the choices some ppl have chosen are really good choices

Originally Posted by warbury5
i love the song at the end of top gun i forgot what the songs called if you know please email me thanks and the choices some ppl have chosen are really good choices
That song was called Mighty Wings. I was thinking about Top Gun too.

So many good movies, so little time.
Always look on the bright side of life,
[whistling]

For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word.
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin.
Give the audience a grin.
Enjoy it. It's your last chance, anyhow.
So,...

Life of Brian

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Down With The Sickness - Dawn of the Dead remake, creepy.
Mad World - Donnie Darko, not really credits so much but closing shots.
all my other favs have been said already.

Arthur: If I asked you where the hell we were, would I regret it?
Ford: We're safe.
Arthur: Oh good.
Ford: We're in a small galley cabin in one of the spaceships of the Vogon Constructor Fleet.
Arthur: Ah, this is obviously some strange use of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by PenclArtst
hell, i liked the song sung by nickelback's lead singer at the end of spiderman.
Just in case you were wondering - the title is Hero, and it's by Chad Kroeger. I've the track and I listen to it everyday What did you think of Spider-Man 2's rolling credit song, Ordinary by Train?

My vote goes out to Until by Sting, as sung for Kate and Leopold. The only song that kept me glued to my seat till the credits had run out.

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

Don't You (Forget About Me) ~ Simple Minds ~ The Breakfast Club

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Jonh Lennon's "Imagine" at the end of The Killing Fields (1984 - Roland Joffe).
I love this one.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Donnie Darko:
"For Whom the Bell Tolls"
Written by Steve Baker and Carmen Daye
Courtesy of Associated Production Music LLC

There are quite a few good end credit songs--these are only ones that came to mind right away (or ones that impacted me long enough not to forget, anyway).

007 James Bond - License to Kill - Patti LaBelle - If You Asked Me to
007 James Bond - Die Another Day - Madonna - Die Another Day
Queen of the Damned - Disturbed - Down With the Sickness (although the movie was terrible!)

Mrs. BDT to y'all
"Working Class Hero" by JOhn Lennon at the end of some British wartime film set in Liverpool, can't remember the name, does anybody know what im on about?

Rage Against the MAchine at the end of Matrix was also good

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by KittyJunkie
Just in case you were wondering - the title is Hero, and it's by Chad Kroeger. I've the track and I listen to it everyday What did you think of Spider-Man 2's rolling credit song, Ordinary by Train?

Was'nt Spiderman 2's rolling credit song 'Vindicated' by the Dashboard Confessionals? Least thats what I remember hearing when the credits rolled

I ate all your bees.
Originally Posted by Carissima
Rage Against the MAchine at the end of Matrix was also good [/color]
I agree that music really stands out to me as well.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Was'nt Spiderman 2's rolling credit song 'Vindicated' by the Dashboard Confessionals? Least thats what I remember hearing when the credits rolled
LOL That's odd. Does it vary country to country? Ordinary by Train did play right after an instrumental piece, but I didn't stay long enough to hear if Vindicated played after Ordinary.

Originally Posted by Carissima
"Working Class Hero" by John Lennon at the end of some British wartime film set in Liverpool, can't remember the name. Does anybody know what I'm on about?
Letter to Brezhnev (1985)???

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm not old, you're just 12.
That song in Japanese at the end credits of Kill Bill Volume 2. (don't have that cd in front of me right now, so i don't know the title off hand...)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/