What's your dream car?

Tools    

great thread and im sooo very glad to see that people here like cars that reflect style and originality instead of the usual answer ie. ferrari etc.

anyhoo my dream cars are
datsun 240zx or 280zx either or are great
shelby cobra
aston martin vanquish
missan skyline

and i really really like the new and old mini coopers

edit: am i allowed to also post up motorcycles?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	picture32.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	292.0 KB
ID:	4285   Click image for larger version

Name:	ac_super.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	4286   Click image for larger version

Name:	gtrr34_06.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	4287   Click image for larger version

Name:	610x224_The_Cars_V12_Vanquish_S_V12_Vanquish_S_64961630-e12c-482e-86e7-0cd39facdfab.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	4288  

Lets put a smile on that block
No one seemed to like my car...good job too i spose, crashed it into an old peoples home the other day and legged it. Its still sticking out the side of one of the bathroom walls but dont think theyve noticed yet.

Probably a Mustang, or GTO, but if i go SUV, then it's a Wrangler or H4

I am having a nervous breakdance

Volvo Amazon, 1965. My dad had a couple of those when he was young and I think they are incredibly cool. I would love to own one...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Mmm. Pagani Zonda or the Lamborghini Murcielago

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
blibby~ I loved your car. You need to get Dick Van Dyke as a chauffer.
Sedai~ classy! I like those big old things, too. I bet that would crush anything in it's path.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by joshuafor

That is a nice car...really it is. It's similar to the car I was looking at the other day. I freaked the sales bastard out when he showed me the car and I started licking the seats.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
That is a nice car...really it is. It's similar to the car I was looking at the other day. I freaked the sales bastard out when he showed me the car and I started licking the seats.
You might want to think of another way to express appreciation... at least for things that strangers have sat on. Did you get a car?

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Did you get a car?

No...I was just looking, getting on the guy's last nerve.

Well, in real life it's got to be the 2001 Lamborghini Diablo:

But in my fantasy world, I'd have one of these babies :

OR

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by nebbit
This is what I have and i love it, mine is black

Hells yeah CRV, they are reliable, and my god they can hit 60 fast!

You ready? You look ready.
*Big Bump*

If money was absolutely no option, I'd want this bad boy. This is Jay Leno's by the way.

1966 - Oldsmobile Toronado
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Just a girl who loves movies
The new Beetle from Volkswagen. Just love it.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I had a '99 Land Rover Disco (reportedly owned by The Queen - her name wasn't in the log book but it never is, and it was a unique colour called Windsor Green. Where I was working at the time wasn't far from the LR factory and we had first pick on their used 'staff' cars, which anything they supplied to the Royals would have been classed as) which turned me a £7k profit so that was a bit of a dream day.

I've got simple tastes though, and if someone dropped a few thousand squids through my letter box I'd buy the following -

A Range Rover Vogue - the best all-round vehicle I've ever ever driven.

and...

Bit of an emotive one this - a Lancia Fulvia: the first 'classic' car I ever owned and the only motor vehicle in my life that I've ever truly loved. Mine was the same colour as this but it's engine went on fire one day and it spent 18 months in a shed before a gay travelled from Scotland to buy the corpse from me...