Wrestling Fans

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
So...who here likes wrestling? I will admit, I am a HUGE Wrestling fanatic. Who here likes it? Who here hates it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
So...who here likes wrestling? I will admit, I am a HUGE Wrestling fanatic. Who here likes it? Who here hates it? Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?
I do like wrestling, but I think it's definitely in decline right now. My all time favorite wrestlers are Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Andre the Giant, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Andy Kaufman (think about how much of what you see on wrestling today was taken directly from Andy's "Heel" persona!), Ric Flair, and Macho Man Randy Savage.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I do like wrestling, but I think it's definitely in decline right now. My all time favorite wrestlers are Rowdy Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Andre the Giant, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Andy Kaufman (think about how much of what you see on wrestling today was taken directly from Andy's "Heel" persona!), Ric Flair, and Macho Man Randy Savage.
Yes I do agree, it is very much in decline. There doing way too many chessy storylines now. Also I dont like the idea that there not putting the great wrestlers in the main event, like Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Chris Jericho, etc. I mean I still like wrestling, but not as much as I used to.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
Yes I do agree, it is very much in decline. There doing way too many chessy storylines now. Also I dont like the idea that there not putting the great wrestlers in the main event, like Chris Benoit, Eddy Guerrero, Chris Jericho, etc. I mean I still like wrestling, but not as much as I used to.
I never really watch it much anymore, but I was a huge fan of Chris Jericho untill they made him change his persona to be a whiny heel, and Eddy Guerrero is still a bad ass. I also think Randy Orton and John Cena have the potential to be big, but they're being buried by guys way past their expiration date like Triple H, Kane, and the Undertaker.

Sorry bro, I hate it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I never really watch it much anymore, but I was a huge fan of Chris Jericho untill they made him change his persona to be a whiny heel, and Eddy Guerrero is still a bad ass. I also think Randy Orton and John Cena have the potential to be big, but they're being buried by guys way past their expiration date like Triple H, Kane, and the Undertaker.
John Cena is not only a great wrestler, but he's great at interviews. I just hope he will make it big some day, Triple H had his time already, give Cena and Orton a chance now, give them the title. Also I agree with you that Chris is worse as a whiny heel, he's better as a face, especially when he's in Canada.

I ate all your bees.
I was into it for a while, dont get too much of it here in Australia. Started a while before The Rock was cained by Stone Cold, Vince and HHH...I became a big Kurt Angle fan, I loved his ego...I started to lose intrest when Kurt never got his revenge on Stone Cold. I tried to get back into it when WWE took over that other wrestling company, but it just was'nt the same. Then half the major stars left for movie, injury's and half of my favs like jericho became tools

I must become Caligari..!

The Greatest Wrestler of All Time

I dont watch it so much anymore.. but used to be a HUGE fan.
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I must become Caligari..!
Ahhh, While Brett is one of the greatest Wrestling Technicans of all time, He can never Equal HBK in showmanship..... Wow this reminds my of grade 3...

I wipe my ass with your feelings

We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
I used to be a huge wrestling fan. I decided to watch raw last monday. It totally sucked. Wrestling has gone way downhill. Though, NWA: TNA is still entertaining.

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
I hate wrestling and I love it when wrestlers are KTFO in mma bouts
Bam Bam Bigelow, Sean O'Haire, Giant Silva, Bart Gunn and Dan Severn have all been beaten in real fights
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Randomly visiting for now
Yes yes I am indeed a fan of all things wrestling but like a poster above me there isn't much wrestling to be seen unless you have cable TV (which I don't). My favourites of the past have been X-Pac, the New Age Outlaws, Mick Foley (various personas), Chris Benoit (ahhh it's the crossface, he's got the crossface ahhhh), Stone Cold and I used to like Ken Shamrock. Plus the Rock was hilarious and fun to watch.