Pulp Fiction

→ in
Tools    

I have it on good authority that there wasn't anything inside the briefcase except some self lighting light bulbs... Or gum, maybe some really shiny gum.

I saw Pulp Fiction twice this week,enjoyed every story of it.I rushed to watch it a second time because the chronological order made me extremely confused.
The film swept my feet off without my full understanding of it. The music is definitely worth mentioning, Uma Thurman and John Travolta dance with a song by Chuck Berry,that's really something.I loved the film immediately,for this scene alone, and after they two won the trophy,getting back home, Mia dances to another song that takes my fancy again.
This film flings its subjects back and forth,even worse than in La Vie en Rose,but if it weren't for this, it would probably be corny.
Tim Roth surprised me with his robber image,before that, my impression on him had always been stuck with the genius pianist 1900.'
John Travolta dances again after Grease, he's all the same cool.
and the director's part as the hysterical Jimmy is comical.
Samuel Jackson's recitation of the excerpts from the Bible before pulling the trigger is also a highlight.

it's particularly interesting to see the two hitmen get departed from the incident which is called" divine intervention" by Jule. A little incident changed the course of one's life,while the other even refuses to accknowlege it.

Great film, i'll watch it a third time.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pulp Fiction.1[(066745)03-51-53].JPG
Views:	124
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	6146   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pulp Fiction.3[(061299)03-48-34].JPG
Views:	116
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	6147   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pulp Fiction.3[(064184)03-51-10].JPG
Views:	103
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	6148   Click image for larger version

Name:	200727165916_9299947.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	6149   Click image for larger version

Name:	pf 1.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	6150  

A system of cells interlinked
Glad you liked the film, Jacquiel!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Tim Roth surprised me with his robber image,before that, my impression on him had always been stuck with the genius pianist 1900.'
My mind can't seem to extract him from Reservoir Dogs

Glad you liked the film, Jacquiel!
This we have in common,huh?

My mind can't seem to extract him from Reservoir Dogs
I haven't seen it but i won't miss this one.QT work.Thank you for reminding me.

The music is definitely worth mentioning, Uma Thurman and John Travolta dance with a song by Chuck Berry,that's really something.I loved the film immediately,for this scene alone, and after they two won the trophy,getting back home, Mia dances to another song that takes my fancy again.
I think this story is my favorite in the film partially for the reasons you mention, and also for what comes afterwards.
it's particularly interesting to see the two hitmen get departed from the incident which is called" divine intervention" by Jule. A little incident changed the course of one's life,while the other even refuses to acknowlege it.
If you think about it, the incident changes both their lives. It seems to me that if Jules hadn't retired, he'd probably have been in the apartment with Vincent waiting for Butch, As it is, he wasn't there, leading to an unfortunate end for Mr. Vega. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it.

I'm really glad you liked the movie. Now you can take part in the endless on-line discussions as to what was in the briefcase.

wicked film....but i still wanna know what was in that suit case?

If you think about it, the incident changes both their lives. It seems to me that if Jules hadn't retired, he'd probably have been in the apartment with Vincent waiting for Butch, As it is, he wasn't there, leading to an unfortunate end for Mr. Vega. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it.
yes, I think the same way. Vince's life is changed indirectly by the change of Jules' life.What if he reacted a little stronger to the "divine intervention"?maybe he would not be dead,maybe they two would walk the earth hand in hand being two cool bums! just think of that.

I'm really glad you liked the movie. Now you can take part in the endless on-line discussions as to what was in the briefcase.
what are the guesses? it seems to be some really mysterious stuff.

Amazing movie. One of if not his finest ever. Period

Loved it. My favorite scene was when Jackson asked the robber to find his wallet, "the one that says badass mother****er".
Quinten is awesome at dialoge, the whole movie could have a horrible plot but it would be saved by dialoge alone.

Its official, I have to see this movie!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This is one of my all time favorite films, I love it. It is a masterpeice and will never lose the edge it had when it first come out. Samuel Jackson plays my favorite charector in the film. Just the rant he has about the "Royal with cheese" is fantastic. Jackson is a awsome actor he is just as brilliant in "The Negotiator" which is also a good film.

The greatest movie of the 90's!

It easily beats Forrest Gump and The Shawshank Redemption, both movies which it contended against for the Best Picture Oscar in 1994, which Gump won.

If you think "Pulp Fiction" is brilliant, you're wrong. It's more than that. It's a milestone in the history of film making. It's already a classic. But why? Because of the many "f" words, or maybe because of the brain and skull pieces on the rear window of a car? No, that's surely not the point (unfortunately some other users - fortunately the minority - don't get it). Tarantino has made a movie that's someway different from many other action, gangster or crime movies. What's so different? He knows the subject of the movie is "cool", he knows it's a product of mass culture, and he even likes it by himself. But he smiles at it and tells three great stories with a lot of irony. And this irony is the first point. The second point is that he gave souls to extremely schematic characters. They surely aren't another action heroes who you forget as fast as you can twinkle. They are human beings like we are, talking about Burger King and McDonalds, about TV series and a foot massage. They just earn their money with killing others or selling drugs. What else is so great about "Pulp Fiction"? It's the acting, the directing, the cinematography, the soundtrack, the sense of humour and the whole rest. In my opinion it's all worth nothing less than a 10 out of 10. A masterpiece.