What is your favorite Trilogy or Saga of all time

Tools    

I don't need a bigger boat.
Fistful of Dollars...For a Few Dollars More...The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Dirty Harry...Magnum Force...The Enforcer...(the rest don't count)

Mad Max...Mad Max: The Road Warrior...Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

El Mariachi...Desperado...Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
the Jersey trilogy...although not an actuall trilogy, the 3 movies all set in the same universe all tell the stories of characters that overlap, and have been released through kevin smiths website as a trilogy

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy

If i had to pick a legitimate trilogy it would have to be The Lord of the Rings, even though it just tells one continuous story in 3 peices or the Back to the Future Trilogy. Thats my 2 cents...

I forgot about super man trigloy

I like the bourne movies. However...i do like indiana jones, rocky, waynes world (Claims to be an epic) and probably so many more

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Final Destination trilogy. Those movies were awesome.
Correction, the first one was good, the second one was pure *****, third I didn't even bother to see.

A system of cells interlinked
I am with Lennon on this one. The first actually disturbed me a bit. Effectively done, for sure. I hated 2.

What is your favorite Trilogy or Saga of all time?
  1. The naked Gun.
  2. The Teminator Series, 1,2 & 3.
  3. The Godfather, 1,2 & 3.
  4. Rocky.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Effectively done, for sure. I hated 2.
I just really hated the ending.

I am with Lennon on this one. The first actually disturbed me a bit. Effectively done, for sure. I hated 2.
Re: the Final Destination trilogy.

This seems to be the general consensus on MoFo, and it completely baffles me. For my sins I have the trilogy box set, and have to say I think number two is the best one. I don't usually go for these kind of films, but the Final Destination trilogy is a hoot, number two particularly so. The deaths are just plain hilarious (especially the guy who wins the lottery, slips on spaghetti, and gets a ladder in the eye). Plus the reintroduction of the girl from the first film (now in a mental hospital) works really well.

Granted these aren't exactly deep and meaningful high art, but for teen horror flicks they're imaginatively done. They have a gleeful black comic streak running through them and are never less than entertaining in my opinion. Watching these sure beats watching some guy in a hockey mask carve people up with a knife. Oh and the end scene in Final Destination 2, involving a barbecue is so ridiculous it verges on genius.

Final Destination 2 was on Channel 4 here a few years ago, and I persuaded my art house loving Spanish friend to watch it with me. He completely loved it, and was laughing all the way through, saying things like 'that's so funny man'. For the next few months he talked about practically nothing else, and when number three came out he was the one persuading me to go to the cinema with him.

Well I Guess Since Nolan's Batman Movies Really Arent A Trilogy Yet.

I'd Say Either The Indiana Jones Series Or Lord Of The Rings Trilogy.

Since both "Saga" and "Trilogy" are in the title of this thread I'll list both. My favorite saga would most definitely be Rocky and my favorite trilogy is without a doubt The Godfather.