FILMFREAK087
adepter
darkrose
uconjack
Golgot
Aniko
rauldc14
honeykid

28 so far... not bad... but I'm thinking we can do better... Come on MoFos...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hey everybody, sorry for the delay in updating the list but I have added rauldc14, and honeykid to the list in the couple posts above this one.

There are still a couple lists that I expect to receive that haven't made it my way yet:

Classicqueen13
mikeython1

And Sedai??

what number are we shooting for ?

What notable members have yet to put in a list ?

I'm shooting for the number that is everybody that wants to turn in a list. The three I mentioned above are members that I think are going to turn in a list, and maybe get a couple of others after the recent bump.

nice list

What list? The list of people who have sent in a list?
Now now, Caity. What are you trying to imply here?!? He/She only has 3 more to go . . . Unless it's a signature link that they're after.

I'll work mine up tonight. I'll be able to focus on it more, now that the other big list is complete.

Hey everybody, sorry for the delay in updating the list but I have added rauldc14, and honeykid to the list in the couple posts above this one.

There are still a couple lists that I expect to receive that haven't made it my way yet:

Classicqueen13
mikeython1

And Sedai??
You don't expect to see one from me? Caity, what have you been saying about me!?! It's that, or this dude just learns fast.

Seriously though, I'm actually going to toss one together right now . . . No *****!

Holden makes numerous lists on the board. From favorite decade, genre . . . and other stuff. I got stuck there. Anyway, he's never really been a fan of making this type of list. I doubt we ever get a top 100 thread, either.

Just sayin'!

Welcome to the human race...
Hehe. My mistake.

Also, I forgot about Holden Pike, where is his list?
Here?

Good luck getting a revised version, though.

What list? The list of people who have sent in a list?
What I meant was, nice for you guys to have lists of movies. Sorry, i'm not that good in english.

Honestly, yeah i want to have a signature linked to my site. Cause i made a movie site where we can watch movies online, no need to download. just want to share it to you, movie lovers.