New MoFo

Tools    

Hey everybody, I've been looking for a good forum to discuss movies and such and this one seemed to be the best one. I come here to not only discuss movies I go and see or have already seen but to be exposed to many other different opinions and understand more about film.

I have read a few topics here and a lot of the people posting in here seem quite intelligent and good discussions all around, this is exciting to me. I haven't seen many of the highly acclaimed movies or the "classics" but I'm going to get NetFlix and experience these different kinds of films. My taste in movies is maturing in other words.

Anyway, my two favorite movies right now are Slumdog Millionaire and Forrest Gump, but I'm sure when I get to view some more movies, these will change. But, honestly, Slumdog Millionaire, was a very pleasurable movie experience that moved me in a way a movie has never done so before.

More about myself, I am a male and an avid sports fan, Packers, Brewers, Badgers. And I am a huge fan of the show The Simpsons.

Nice to meet you all, and I'm glad to be a part of this forum.

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Welcome Badger!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Hi WBadger, welcome to Movie Forums. I really love both of your two favorites, so you'll get no argument from me there!

Delving into the massive lists of classic films out there can be pretty daunting, but I hope you enjoy it. Lots of us are glad to offer recommendations that might help get things started.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Welcome! This place is definitely the place to be if you want to be exposed to some different and great movies

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Welcome mate Hope you enjoy your time here

ps you must watch Predator

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger oh mushroom mushroom