MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

I'd be a lot more nervous right now if Tongo wasn't also projected to win his match-up. Right now I have more confidence in his team clinching me a playoff berth than my own team.

I've added McSorley just in case Lamar Jackson isn't cleared. I know the reports keep saying that the Ravens expect him to be the starter, but nothing is official yet, so I'm crossing fingers and toes that he isn't available. I'm clinging to a 36-point lead at the moment. Jackson is capable of reaching that number on his own, especially against an extremely generous Dallas defense. Also worrisome to look at Pitt's D and see so many double-digit totals. And who knows what I'll get from Dobbins. The last we saw him, it appeared that he had ascended to the top of the RB hierarchy in Baltimore, but it also wouldn't surprise me if he only gets like 8 touches.

Best case scenario: Tongo seals a victory tonight so my match-up is meaningless except for seeding purposes. But nothing's ever that easy, so I suspect I'll be perspiring quite a bit tomorrow night.

The trick is not minding
Yeah, so this is looking really likely now. Gibson left the game after one carry and is doubtful.
Oh how cute. Yoda has an injury that may cost him a game. 🤨
Holden and I both have certain feelings on the matter.......

The trick is not minding
Just checked stat tracker. I may likely win my 3rd game this year. Everyone has finally shown up to play and more then covered their projections.
Even Hilton has finally shown up.

PPFFfffftttttttt.....

good season e1

Damn. Sure would have been sweet to get defensive touchdown. Especially since Allen keeps throwing Tds to LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PLAYER ON THE TEAM!!!

Thanks PW. I thought you had me, but you got dealt a bad hand in 2 positions.

I guess I'm facing Spaulding now whose like Yoda 2.0 in Fantasy Football.

Curious how Ezekiel Elliott does tonight. Either he or Gurleys getting the bench for the playoffs as Gallman is steady.

Last night couldn't have gone much better. Steelers D only had 3 points, when they typically score double digits every week. Lamar Jackson will likely need 40+ points tonight for 7thson to pull off the comeback. Even if that happens, it only means that I'll be the 6th seed instead of the 5th seed.

The Carolina Panthers are currently dealing with a COVID outbreak. That'll be a cruel, cruel twist of fate if McCaffrey ends up getting COVID just as he's set to finally return for the fantasy playoffs.

I guess I'm facing Spaulding now whose like Yoda 2.0 in Fantasy Football.
You couldn't pay me a better compliment. Our methods aren't too similar, but we both seem to get good results year in and year out.

Spaulding could be low key scary to people maybe not looking all that closely at his team. Forget regular season struggles or those weird low-scoring wins, he could get McCaffrey back and Brees could be back throwing to Michael Thomas. That's two players who can take over a week, and a pretty good supporting cast, besides.

Believe me, I was rooting for him to miss the playoffs entirely.

Baltimore with a pick and Lamar with a 38 yard TD strike, his second score of the game. He's got 18 just over a third of the way through the game and Dobbins is under 3. More importantly, they're not running away with it yet (it's 14-10), which is the kind of thing that normally precludes great players from putting up stupid totals.

Spaulding still in front, but it ain't over yet. Might end up being very important indeed that TONGO pulled his match out.

It's maddening to watch the constant carousel of Baltimore RBs. Dobbins gets a carry, then goes to the sideline. Ingram comes in for a play, then goes to the sideline. Edwards gets a carry, then goes to the sideline. Hell, even Justice Hill was getting snaps tonight. Dobbins could be a top-five fantasy RB if they'd commit to him as the main guy. He's that talented. He feels like a threat to take it to the house every time he touches the ball. His YPC is excellent. But the coaches don't let anyone stay in the game long enough to develop a rhythm.

I was having PTSD flashbacks of MVP Lamar Jackson early on tonight, but things calmed down and I got the win. My 3rd straight season finishing 8-5, though this year felt more like a challenge than in seasons past. Hopefully I'll have my full arsenal this week with McCaffrey and Conner set to return. Bring it on, @TONGO!

Let the night air cool you off
Bittersweet for me. Sure, I make the playoffs completing a nice little run to overcome a poor start. But I am the least confident I've been in my team all season long. I've made a major mistake in giving up on Big Bob Tonyan which has killed me the last few weeks. Josh Jacobs might not play. I don't know what the hell is going to happen with Miles Sanders. I am going to desperately need huge games from both Aaron Rodgers and DK Metcalf, and I am going to need Diontae Johnson to stop dropping balls so he won't get benched. I've also relied on Younghoe Koo to even things out for me when my other guys aren't cutting it, but it's a scary situation when you need your kicker to be second or third highest scorer. When you have question marks at RB1, RB2, and your Flex spot in the playoffs, you probably don't make it past the first round. Fingers crossed for some positive shenanigans going in my favor.

Oh! I play Spaulding this week, and if I win then I'd play Yoda?! That's just awesome. Christian McCaffreys gonna be back. Does anyone know Tanya Hardings ex husbands phone number?

So McCaffrey is apparently dealing with a new quad injury, potentially affecting his availability this week. The idea of him returning to be my fantasy playoff savior might've been a pipe dream all along.