Chase Scene Featuring the London Emirate Air Line (Cable Car)

Tools    

Greetings,

I've been trying to recall the title of this movie but Google just doesn't seem to help. Time to look for real humans

There is a movie which features the London's Emirate Air Line / Cable Car. It is between 2 persons: one person in the cable car, and another on the land. The person on the land is probably in a BMW 5 series if i remember correctly. The scene takes place at night.

Most likely an American film.

Many thanks.

bob

Wooooaaaaahhhh .... there's a cable car ride in London??? Didn't realise it was that hilly

p.s. Sorry, but as the above probably implies, I am of no use to you in this quest Wishing you well in finding the answer.

Google tells me its "Pudsey the dog: the movie" (2014)

not sure if he was inna chase tho

Haha... thanks Chypmunk! The quest continues

bob

Wooooaaaaahhhh .... there's a cable car ride in London??? Didn't realise it was that hilly

p.s. Sorry, but as the above probably implies, I am of no use to you in this quest Wishing you well in finding the answer.

Thanks wampa1, but it's a bit too high for this lil' doggie though. So nope, it ain't this movie.

I'd say it somewhere along the lines of a spy movie or a police movie of some sort.

bob

Google tells me its "Pudsey the dog: the movie" (2014)

not sure if he was inna chase tho

Dear all,

Hope someone can help out here

Thanks

bob

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
I recall a scot adkins action movie where hes trying to evade the bad guy, hes in a cable car and the bad guy is in a car following, the bad guy is speaking to him on a phone and convinces two of the other cable car passengers to attack him for a reward. I think it was called Eliminators.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.