Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I want to see this so bad.. I love "Puppet Master" movies.. I used to have the action figures/toys... Jester is my favorite.. when my daughter was little.. she knew were the videos for the movies were in the video store... she said leech woman was her favorite... understand this is a 4 year old talking..

She knew they were not real... just movies.

Reactivated my MoviePass. Using it to see this tonight, recommended by Sean Baker.

Friends who read the novel keep on recommending me this so I'll be giving it a try.

I want to see this so bad.. I love "Puppet Master" movies.. I used to have the action figures/toys... Jester is my favorite.. when my daughter was little.. she knew were the videos for the movies were in the video store... she said leech woman was her favorite... understand this is a 4 year old talking..

She knew they were not real... just movies.
It was better than I thought it would be. The score and gore were great! I'll be giving it a rather high rating.

I went in a few marionette shops when I visited Prague. Delightfully creepy...

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I recently decided to opt for an HBO Now subscription since Netflix has, for now, outgrown its usefulness. I wanted to make an effort to watch films more out of what I'm comfortable with. I usually opt for the horror genre or something with elements of that.

I could not finish this movie though Jane Hawking’s book on which the movie is based is excellent.

I will be looking out for City of Ghosts tonight. Loved the work of Matthew Heineman's on Syrian war situations.