What Is The Last DVD You WATCHED?

Tools    

I quite liked it and it made me want a modern Gothic horror marathon. This, The Wolfman, From Hell, Sleepy Hollow and, maybe, Bram Stoker's Dracula.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the CGI blood, but that's just because I think it looks terrible and it brings me out of the film easily.
It didn't feel much like Gothic horror for me and that was rather strange. Sleepy Hollow had a superior gothic horror tone for me and wanted more of this feeling in The Raven.

Sudoku Blackbelt
I paid 9.99 for this, and I was flat out robbed. I thought Liam Neeson, it's gotta be ok. Wrong. Sooo bad. Barely above those Jason & Freddy Kruger flicks.

Seriously. I saw this (on a plane) and really enjoyed it, especially the ending.

^exactly, the ending is mucho wow!

I paid 9.99 for this, and I was flat out robbed. I thought Liam Neeson, it's gotta be ok. Wrong. Sooo bad. Barely above those Jason & Freddy Kruger flicks.

It is a pretty average film, you're right about that. But the ending saved it for me, and made me truely feel something. With all the disturb, shock, and bleakness gimmicks in films these days, how often do you find one that really really effect your emotions anymore? But that is exactly what happened in 'The Grey'. I was amazed and surprised.

What'd you think Nebbit? I saw this in theaters and while it had some good drama and comedy I felt like the end was a bit rough. I forget her name but the one who played the racist (Maggie Smith I believe) was awesome

"Do you know what 'Nemesis' means?"
Love & Other Drugs 5.5/10

The film has some good performances (Anne Hathaway, especially), but doesn't seem to know what it is; is it a rom-com? Is it a comedy drama? Is it an expose on the American drug industry? Is it a buddy movie? Elements of all of them but not enough to be cohesive. Not a bad movie as such, but not particularly good, either.

Caveat - please note, I only watched this as (a) it was a freebie from work & (b) my wife wanted to see it

A good horror flick, I got in flawless condition at a garage sale for one dollar, watched it yesterday. A few days later I got the original Bad Lieutenant, new on sale for four dollars, watching it tonight.

^ I don't know.

SPOILER!!!
It is where she dreamt of escape and is startled awake by a nightmare; having slim to none odds, she dreams of her daughter's birthday.

I got Curse Of Frankenstein on Blu-Ray this week. Really great film, never seen it before but got it after my friend raved about it. Worth every penny. Anyone else seen it?

Maybe a slight SPOILER, not really...

Rented this film. I've seen others here recommend it. Thought it was very good, simply didn't know exactly what to make of it, not completely atleast. I did love the way the end sums up a central theme of the film, makes you ponder over what is going through his head at the ending moment. Graphic and gloomy, but not all hopeless, instead revelatory.

Had to watch TCM2 for the first time in a long, wow, that's, wow...

After watching Blow Out, realized I'd watched it a good while back, simply didn't recall.

Watched this today, wanted something light and warm. Noticed Michael Shannon in a small role, I'd heard it mentioned he was in this film, forgot until I saw him with mine own eyes. Great feel good flick.