Snapshots of History.

Tools    

I don't recall this one. It looks like a primitive seal on the entrance to an Egyptian tomb.
That it is. Whose tomb, who opened it?

The only Pharaoh I can recall is King Tut. His tomb was discovered by that British archaeologist, whose name I can't remember.
Howard Carter and it is the seal on King Tut's tomb. It would be the only tomb find intact.

Is @GulfportDoc up?

Howard Carter and it is the seal on King Tut's tomb. It would be the only tomb find intact.
You are up as you answered more than Doc. The year was 1922. For those interested look up the "curse of King Tuts tomb" I find it fascinating.

If no one is going to post then I will.

Where and when?
Probably on the Moon. But I can't make out the picture that was left there.

Stirch is only available M-W-F, so she can post next. BTW, Knievel was jumping over the fountains at Ceasar's Palace in Vegas, 1967.

Lmao I ' m wondering if I should learn how to post a google link with every one of my more... shall we say.....mysterious questions.

Anyway I knew from the murky water it was somewhere like the Hudson , Boston Harbor or the Thames. I still didn't use google tho- I just figure that poor misguided creature is/was a whale who got lost and wound up in the Thames.

It’s a Beluga whale that has gotten lost in the River Thames. It’s fine at the moment, but scientists are very concerned about its fate, as am I.

What was the significance of this game between the Green Bay Packers and the Kansas City Chiefs in the Los Angeles Coliseum?

An earthquake struck during the game? But don't ask me what year or who won the game, I don't know that.