What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

Image of akb is just too cheerleader, extrovert~ bunch of ESFP alike gals. The impression.
Apparently it does has some interesting kawaii creatures

Saw the thumbnail and Mistaken her with k46 sugai yuuka lol

Taniguchi Megu

Image of akb is just too cheerleader, extrovert~ bunch of ESFP alike gals. The impression.
Too dirty you mean... what with their always lesbian kissing each other while sucking on cherries and wearing scanty lingerie (and animal ears, of course)!

While these Hello!Project girls were never dirty (sexy costumes & such, yeah, but never too over-the-top sexy or slutty.)

I dig the retro riffs & beats in this song by Suzuki and Sugaya...

Too dirty you mean... what with their always lesbian kissing each other while sucking on cherries and wearing scanty lingerie (and animal ears, of course)!
dirty , probably.. idk, not sure how describe it in english words. Hmm more like, agressive, vibrant, sometimes bitchy, too direct by personalities in one group. It's kinda that unlikely pool of noisy girls in school
(i dont mind to show sexiness, erotic side, but yeah that part not really has big favour ti me, especially if it too showy)

If compare to girls like nogizaka which more has modest image, less -toxic- rivalry, good mix and variety of personality/chara

While these Hello!Project girls were never dirty (sexy costumes & such, yeah, but never too over-the-top sexy or slutty.)
i noticed HiP girls often present in sexy outfit too tho' seems they not so embraced it. It still in kawaii corridor or such thing lol idk

I dig the retro riffs & beats in this song by Suzuki and Sugaya...

nice tune. I suspect they producer (tsunku) has better garsp in musicality then other group producer , tho lyrics there none really

suspect we need one thread just for these stuff :/ already too much we knew xD
@Captain Steel this also the other one that made that image of akb that i not like

It's still catchy but easily turn to boring tune but parts of visual already too showy, which mix kawaii that's weird.

Speaking of tune, "heavy rotation" already overplayed hetr lol

i noticed HiP girls often present in sexy outfit too tho' seems they not so embraced it. It still in kawaii corridor or such thing lol idk

nice tune. I suspect they producer (tsunku) has better garsp in musicality then other group producer , tho lyrics there none really
I like most Tsunku's music (but then I like bubble-gum pop music which seems to be his forte). I once read that some of his western influences are John Lennon (Beatles) and Brian Wilson (of the Beach Boys) - that influence seems evident in much of the music he writes.

But you're right as far as lyrics - they're all fluff and often don't make much sense especially after English translation (but then he's writing for teen girl bands!)

There was one song performed by Berryz, I always said sounded like it was something written by Brian Wilson from his "Smile" period - not the lyrics, but the composition, instrumentals, and progression (don't know if anyone will know what I mean, but here it is)...

I would do that. Wouldn't eat like Balut but i'd try that as long as i didn't have to smell it, apparently that's the worst thing about it.
Yes, and you're also not supposed to eat surströmming just like that out of the can. You have it with a bit of boiled potatoes, chopped chives, thinly sliced tomato, hardbread (not sure if you know of that stuff but it's a staple here since the Viking age) and the best Swedish cheese: Västerbottenost (which I like to call "the Swedish Parmesan"). But all these extreme food tasters never do it the way Swedes do it. They just eat it straight out the can and deserve everything coming to them.

But it really does smell like death and ****.

Yes, and you're also not supposed to eat surströmming just like that out of the can. You have it with a bit of boiled potatoes, chopped chives, thinly sliced tomato, hardbread (not sure if you know of that stuff but it's a staple here since the Viking age) and the best Swedish cheese: Västerbottenost (which I like to call "the Swedish Parmesan"). But all these extreme food tasters never do it the way Swedes do it. They just eat it straight out the can and deserve everything coming to them.

But it really does smell like death and ****.
Heard on QI Swedes open the can under water to mask the smell and they often mix it with onions and garlic again partly to mask the smell. I mean, it's not some gross food challenge food to Swedes, they like it it's a delicacy apparently so there must be something to it. Scandinavians do have much more of a taste for seafood than like Irish/British people.

The worst one of those disgusting foods is the Italian maggot infested cheese I'd never try that, jesus christ.

Heard on QI Swedes open the can under water to mask the smell and they often mix it with onions and garlic again partly to mask the smell. I mean, it's not some gross food challenge food to Swedes, they like it it's a delicacy apparently so there must be something to it. Scandinavians do have much more of a taste for seafood than like Irish/British people.

The worst one of those disgusting foods is the Italian maggot infested cheese I'd never try that, jesus christ.
Camo, this is the funniest story of an extreme food eater who compared surströmming to hákarl (Icelandic fermented shark)

Here's the link..WELL WORTH THE ENTIRE READ...especially when he presents the table of comparison. It's probably my favourite blog piece of all time.

It's a fork-off

Hahahaha, my wife and I used to know these guys as we hung out in the same places. They are still the same in their 40's as they were in their 20's. It fell off a truck lol friggin morons forever.