Quote of the Day

Tools    

Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money. ~ Anonymous

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"My movie is born first in my head, dies on paper; is resuscitated by the living persons and real objects I use, which are killed on film but, placed in a certain order and projected on to a screen, come to life again like flowers in water."

- Robert Bresson

"a day without laughter is a day wasted" - charlie chaplin

I am half agony, half hope.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

~Robert Frost

Johann von Goethe

"These are bagpipes. I understand the inventor of the bagpipes was inspired when he saw a man carrying an indignant, asthmatic pig under his arm. Unfortunately, the man-made sound never equalled the purity of the sound achieved by the pig."

- Alfred Hitchcock

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough. Albert Einstein

"a day without laughter is a day wasted" - charlie chaplin

Someone on MoFo used to have this one for their signature and I always loved it...

We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glowworm. ~ Winston Churchill
Thanks Caity I get all my good signatures from you

"The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship."

- Amelia Earhart

Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. - Richard Lamm

I'm feeling satirical.

"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and you realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. And then you accept it. Or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking in mirrors."

~Tennessee Williams

Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~ Dr. Seuss