Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: John McClane

Tools    

My fellow MoFos, Young master McClane has now found himself strapped to the rack. The thongs and binders are taut, and it is up to you, MoFo community, to turn the wheels.

I shall return with my inquiries later this this afternoon, until then, you all proceed at will.

Hi Johnny... gonna hit you with the same questions (for now) I subjected all the other Hotseat MoFo's to...

1) If you could change one feature on your face, what would it be?

2) Did you ever talk to the monster in your closet when you were younger?

3) If you could follow one celebrity around for a month, who would it be?

4) Do you march to your own drums or someone else’s?

5) Do you like The Beatles? And if so, what is your favorite song?

6) Who do you admire more than anyone else? And why?

7) Buried or cremated?

8) If you could go back in time and witness one historical event, what would it be?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Hello Big John.

1) One thing I've noticed since I got here is that you haven't posted in the forums lately very much, but you do go in the Shoutbox a lot. How long has this been going on and what are the reasons?

2) Based on your fave list, you seem like an action/sci-fi/fantasy movie junkie. Can you talk about what it is about those kinds of movies that attracts you?

3) Can you discuss why you feel such a connection to the movie The Fountain? Does it directly relate to anything specific in your own life?

4)Who are your favorite Asian women celebrities? You could always put up some photos.

1. How you ever visited England? If so, where abouts? If not, do you want to?

2. What's your favourite non-American movie?

3. What's your favourite Coen brothers movie?

4. Who's the coolest person who ever lived?

5. Have you ever heard an Arctic Monkeys song? If so, what did you think?

6. What's your most anticipated film of 2008?

7. You seem to like Asian women. Have you ever been out with an Asian girl?

1. Who is your favorite MOFO? Why?
2. Who is your least favorite MOFO? Why?
3. Who do you think here at MOFO has the best set of Avatar breasts on a regular basis?
4. Why do birds suddenly appear every time someone builds a statue?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
1. Have you ever played Guitar hero?
2: If so, what is your high score?
3: If you could have sex with any man, dead or alive, who would it be?
4: If you had to pick one other actor to play John McClane, who would it be?

Suspect's Reviews

This is a brilliant question that I can't wait to hear the answer to. It also gives me an idea for a thread...

The People's Republic of Clogher

What a question to axe.

See what I did there? Arf!

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
1) If you could change one feature on your face, what would it be?
My nose. No second guessing on that, either.

2) Did you ever talk to the monster in your closet when you were younger?
I never did have a monster in my closet, but if I did I'm sure I would have argued with him.

3) If you could follow one celebrity around for a month, who would it be?
Can it be a comedian? Because I'd totally follow Lewis Black. He's freaking hysterical.

4) Do you march to your own drums or someone else’s?
Oh, I think it's pretty obvious that I march to my drums only and no one else's.

5) Do you like The Beatles? And if so, what is your favorite song?
I love The Beatles. They were the world's greatest band, and always will be. As for my favorite song, I'd have to say Being For The Benefit of Mr. Kite.

6) Who do you admire more than anyone else? And why?
Oh man, this is a tough one. I'd probably have to say LordSlaytan. I still remember all the intelligent discourses we had on AIM, and I probably never would have written reviews if it wasn't for him. Not to mention I borrowed my review format from one of his.

7) Buried or cremated?
Burn me and put me in the cookie jar!

8) If you could go back in time and witness one historical event, what would it be?
Oh man, that's an easy one. I'd go back to see if Jesus Christ really was the son of God. I highly doubt it, but I'd go there just to be sure.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by mark f
1) One thing I've noticed since I got here is that you haven't posted in the forums lately very much, but you do go in the Shoutbox a lot. How long has this been going on and what are the reasons?
I'd say ever since this summer, maybe even sooner. Two major reasons; one, I can say anything on my mind no matter what my opinion and be safe from negative rep. It's not that I care about that stuff, but some comments on those things are pretty negative. As for the other reason, it's a place to talk about anything at anytime. It's the Random Box!

2) Based on your fave list, you seem like an action/sci-fi/fantasy movie junkie. Can you talk about what it is about those kinds of movies that attracts you?
I love space, simply put. It fascinates me, so anything with space elements is bound to attract me.

3) Can you discuss why you feel such a connection to the movie The Fountain? Does it directly relate to anything specific in your own life?
It was just so emotional and powerful that I can't watch it without getting at least teary eyed. Here's a guy that has all these great memories with his wife and then looses her, so he goes on a quest only to arrive at a different destination. It's just a very deep movie that most people will never enjoy or understand..

4)Who are your favorite Asian women celebrities? You could always put up some photos.
Off the top of my head, Wei Tang would definitely have to be my favorite. But I'm also a huge fan of Sandra Oh and Michelle Yeoh.

Originally Posted by Sinny McGuffins
1. How you ever visited England? If so, where abouts? If not, do you want to?
I've never visited there, but I would love to live there for a while. England has such a high appeal to me.

2. What's your favourite non-American movie?
Lust, Caution most likely. At least right now, anyways.

3. What's your favourite Coen brothers movie?
Out of the few I've seen, I'd have to say The Hudsucker Proxy.

4. Who's the coolest person who ever lived?
Carl Sagan, hands down.

5. Have you ever heard an Arctic Monkeys song? If so, what did you think?
I have no idea what you're talking about.

6. What's your most anticipated film of 2008?
I'm going to go with Star Trek. Although, Cloverfield came in a very close second.

7. You seem to like Asian women. Have you ever been out with an Asian girl?
One of my best girl friends is 1/4 Taiwanese. We used to hang out a lot and I really liked her, but then she started dating another guy. I did take her to my senior prom, though. Best night of my life.

Originally Posted by 7thson
1. Who is your favorite MOFO? Why?
LordSlaytan because he was awesome and influenced me quite a bit.
2. Who is your least favorite MOFO? Why?
Well, there's this one user called 7thson that just..........KIDDING!! Um, I'd probably say Purandara88.
3. Who do you think here at MOFO has the best set of Avatar breasts on a regular basis?
Wait, I thought nebbit was the only one to put boobs on her avatar?!
4. Why do birds suddenly appear every time someone builds a statue?
Good question, let us ask the birds!!

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
1. Have you ever played Guitar hero?
Yes, and I hate it.
2: If so, what is your high score?
N/A
3: If you could have sex with any man, dead or alive, who would it be?
It'd have to be a close friend. Someone I knew really well.
Matt Damon.

Matt Damon eh??? Is that because of the Bourne films?
Partially, the other part being his facial expressions and comedic relief in other movies. Which is really what John McClane's all about.

Um, I'd probably say Purandara88.
Ah, right. Now I remember why I stopped posting here before. I knew I wasn't just lazy and forgetful.

Anyway, question time. I hope you've been marinated because I'm about to throw you on the barbecue.

A. Has any movie ever offended you? If so, why?

B. What's your political orientation? How do you feel about people who hold opposing views?

C. Ayn Rand, Andrea Dworkin and Hillary Clinton. Shag, Marry, Kill?

D. Say Ingmar Bergman was right and you get to play Death for your soul, which game would you challenge him to and why?

E. What's the worst thing you've ever done?

F. What would your super-hero/villain alter-ego be called and why?

G. Are you jiggy with it? Is your jigginess inherent, or have you had to work to attain your current jiggitude?

H. Who's your favourite documentary filmmaker?

I. Has any male movie star made you question your sexuality?

J. In your opinion, what is the greatest scientific or technological advance of your lifetime?

Show your working.