What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Aww, thanks Nebbers. But I already fixed that problem, turns out my blood sugar was just a little low.

Currently I'm eating Thai green vegetable curry and watching the "Bart the Genius" episode of The Simpsons.

Ain't my life thrillin'?

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Just finished decorating my tree so enjoying the pine smell and pretty lights

Also trying to decide what to get my son for Christmas...

Just finished decorating my tree so enjoying the pine smell and pretty lights

Also trying to decide what to get my son for Christmas...
Get him the cheap version of what he actually wants, worked for my dad for eighteen years.

Get him the cheap version of what he actually wants, worked for my dad for eighteen years.
omg i laughed so hard at this comment!

I just got done studying for the night. Now I am relaxing before bed.

Now I am relaxing before bed.

Hmmm... nope... think I'll leave that one alone ...

Right now I am fighting with my evil kitten... he is determined to walk on my keyboard....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I have just promised myself that tomorrow I am not turning my cell phone on...at all. I hope I comply with my own wishes.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I could comply quite easily, not having one. (You know the "one" the French knight talks about in Holy Grail, as in, "He's already got one! It's very nice!")

Right... go ahead and pat your helmet with both hands, you flying Frenchie...

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm off to buy a massive bean bag...

Was trying to sleep but what little brain I have left refuses to shut down....
A bottle of vodka helps. If that doesn't do the trick, try a couple of bottles of wine as well.

Always happy to help!

A bottle of vodka helps. If that doesn't do the trick, try a couple of bottles of wine as well.

Always happy to help!

Not a bad idea actually... at least the vodka.... I'm not a big wine drinker though... ... All the talk about caffeine in the Shout Box has made me realize that's probably part of the problem... 'Tis said Louisiana coffee is in a category all by itself...

I just got my arse chewed out by my Mum 'cause the last time I watched my niece (she's 3)... she and I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas (which she loved).... and now, she keeps asking for Oogie boogie...

Not a bad idea actually... at least the vodka.... I'm not a big wine drinker though... ... All the talk about caffeine in the Shout Box has made me realize that's probably part of the problem... 'Tis said Louisiana coffee is in a category all by itself...

I just got my arse chewed out by my Mum 'cause the last time I watched my niece (she's 3)... she and I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas (which she loved).... and now, she keeps asking for Oogie boogie...
Feel free to substitute a bottle of brandy for the wine. It might work even faster...

Failing that, you could always try some of my medication - I gave a tablet to a friend of mine who'd hurt their back a few weeks ago. They went straight to bed and were out for the count until 4 the next afternoon - their work was phoning repeatedly because they thought she'd had an accident!

I suppose it's all about tolerance levels as I'm Withnailian when it comes to those things, they're like candy to me.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I'm trying to decide if I want to spend $200.00 on a bud of mine that spends that much on us or wait and see if he forgets us this year.

I'm also looking for the cat toy one of our cat LOVES so much she broke it. She still carries the remains around the house eagerly hoping it will work again.

Taking advantage of my upper respiratory tract rhinovirus infection (sounds much manlier than "cold", doesn't it?) to get high off cough mixture and throat lozenges.

Oh, and I'm watching a documentary on an End of the World cult. It's great.

An old friend of mine who I always trade creative stuff with showed me a cool animation tutorial that he just made for a class he teaches. I didn't have any recently finished illustrations or comics so I just scanned a few recent pages from my sketchbook. Mostly unfinished doodles (if you can ever call stuff like this "finished").