East Asia Corner

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@resopamenic Watched the drama. It was awful. Initially, I wrote a very long post about it, but then deleted it. Freak this, I'm not watching any more dramas. They're awful!

Let's listen to some music.

Momoko Kikuchi at her cutest.

Her best song (I listened to two of them).

The song is mediocre tbh, but I've had a crush on Veronica ever since first seeing her in 3 Days of a Blind Girl, so the music video helps.

Kinda cheesy, but also kinda perfect.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@Mr Minio
Toldja! that stuff just not in your alley.

well, again, excepting this one: https://mydramalist.com/5429-going-my-home
forget about the rest, but you shouldn't give that one up so early. at least watch one of the first eps to be more sure!

*listening to some nice music...

Toldja! that stuff just not in your alley.
Well, I at least hoped to find something up my alley! But my greatest find turned out to be atrocious.

I've been ogling Going My Home for quite some time now, ever since you rated it on Letterbod, I believe. Made by Koreeda, so there's hope it's good.

listening to some nice music...
Links or didn't happen.

I've been ogling Going My Home for quite some time now, ever since you rated it on Letterbod, I believe. Made by Koreeda, so there's hope it's good.
yeah, it not something that i expect you'll rate it as "atrocious" .

Links or didn't happen.
send me 100 bitcoin or it ll never happen :3

send me 100 bitcoin or it ll never happen :3
How about no! I bet it's just the new AKB48 hit - worthless! J-Pop matures like wine, but it's also like women: You should be repelled by anything less than 18 years old.

This one Akina Nakamori video has more aesthetic than all generations of AKB48 put together!

Oh, and discovering a Facebook page containing some 17 thousand pictures of cute Thai girls is probably both the best and worst thing that can happen to you at 7 AM seconds before you wanted to go to sleep.

How about yes! I bet it's the new 乃木坂46 hit - priceless!
fix it fo ya. But geez, how did you actually know that i ll put this masterpiece :O

Still you owe me 100 masks and hand sanitizers

J-Pop matures like wine, but it's also like women: You should be repelled by anything less than 18 years old.
dont blame them if their senpai keep graduating and you keep getting older.

This one Akina Nakamori video has the same equal aesthetic with all generations of 乃木坂46 put together!
again, i correct the right statement.

Oh, and discovering a Facebook page containing some 17 thousand pictures of cute Thai girls is probably both the best and worst thing that can happen to you at 7 AM seconds before you wanted to go to sleep.
this will complete your agony,

You're insufferable.

I'm not into girls with short hair, but this girl is trying to convince me, and she's doing a good job at that!
change your mind, quick!

change your mind, quick!
No way! Long hair rules!

Polish girls are always mad at me when they find out I like Asian girls. They're probably just salty they will never achieve this level of cuteness.

Anyway, here's a scientific explanation of this phenomenon:

No matter, somebody will still cut that hair!
Are you as manly as this guy @Mr Minio? Im jealous with the girl; geez that cut.

recalling one piece golden moments lately.
I missed Garp for how underrated he is.

"grandpa here! grandpa here!"
"Im sorry but you're gonna die on this sea."
Lmao xD the best grandpa.