Best Sex Scene

Tools    

Benny & June - That was hot.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

May The Forks be With Us
I like the scene from Lethal Weapon 2. that chick was hot. and english. the best of both worlds

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

The scene in Interview with the vampire where the woman's being carried around by the clan in the theatre i think is sexy, even though a bit strange. Similarly I like Keanu Reeves and the sisters in Bram Stoker's Dracula. Several scenes in that film are pretty sexy. What is it about female vampires? From dusk til Dawn is another sexy film, even if there isn't any actual sex in it

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Cruel Intentions - Reese Witherspoon and hubby Ryan get it on but in a really sweet loving way cos its her first time, its just really well done

Originally Posted by Sedai
Diane and Rita - Mulholland Drive - Really, I think it's the music with this one. Badalamenti's "Love Theme" is such a haunting piece. As for Rita's piece......
Thank you Sedai! I was floored after reading nearly three pages of posts that nobody had mentioned this, especially given how recent it was. As for it being about the music, humm... I'll just say that Lynch could have filmed the scene in silence and I would have been a happy camper

My Top 100 favorite movies.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Mose
Thank you Sedai! I was floored after reading nearly three pages of posts that nobody had mentioned this, especially given how recent it was. As for it being about the music, humm... I'll just say that Lynch could have filmed the scene in silence and I would have been a happy camper
Ya, I think I have to give L.H. Harring my vote for sexiest actress ever, but I am a sucker for the brunette voluptuous types .

This is random, but I saw someone's sig that said "You cannot kill what you didn't create"

Huh? This is totally senseless, and completely false. Maybe there is some hidden meaning or something, but that statement is just directly out to lunch. I just stepped on an ant, it seems to be dead, and I have no recollection of creating any ants in my lifetime. And the 666 thing... I think it's funny when people try to act all evil, meanwhile it's some junior high student who has to do homework every night and go to sleep at like 9:30. Then they get up and eat pop tarts and go sit in school, acting all evil, drawing upside-down crosses in their textbooks. I knew a kid like that waaaaaaay back in junior high in the 80s, he was always doing stuff like that, and not learning anything. He thought he looked all cool in all the black and with all the crosses on his notebook. I think he delivers pizza now.

I went to school with kids like that as well, though not as far back as you ya old fart... I guess we should just envy them b/c they were way ahead of their time. Perhaps they can sue the Wachowski (sp?) brothers for stealing their look in the Matrix... Damn thieving bastards!

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Mose
I went to school with kids like that as well, though not as far back as you ya old fart... I guess we should just envy them b/c they were way ahead of their time. Perhaps they can sue the Wachowski (sp?) brothers for stealing their look in the Matrix... Damn thieving bastards!

*hits Mose with cane*

You young whippersnapper!!

the Dreamers has lots of sex in it.

The Titanic Scene!

best i think is disclosure, but my friends at DELETED SPAM would beg to differ they think german films are the best

Rules of Attraction
Fight Club
Risky Business
The Getaway
& I'm one of the few that dug the pool scene in Showgirls

I have many......

yet the only one that comes to mind is Troy and Matrix,
fore these are the most recent I've seen!

Appy-polly-loggies
Sorry but the funniest sex scene was def the one in matrix reloaded between Neo and Trinity, I am sorry his face when he U know!!!!! Finnishes has got to be the funniest face I have ever seen in my life, but if you want to talk about damn good sex scene it would probably go to Brad Pitt, in Fight Club, sorry its just a funny scene to watch.

In the Beginning...
The sex scene in Enemy at the Gates was pretty unique, because Jude Law and Rachel Weisz have to be quiet (due to all the other soldiers lying around sleeping). It's awesome when he puts his hand over her mouth so that she won't she scream, and the face she makes for her orgasm is extremely believable. Awesome scene.

cindy scene in FAIR GAME

Appy-polly-loggies
What about Mathew Broderick, and Lara Flynn Boyle, in Road To Wellville (1994), was absolutly hillarious, I mean it sucked she had some sickness, but it was soo funny concidering her face was in one of the many contraptions devised for that movie, but still another funny sex scene!