Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
I Love the 60s.. i swear I was meant to live back then. I love the music (especially the Doors, Janis, Jimi, and the Mammas and the Papas) to the movies then.

of course, Natalie Wood was in some awesome movies in that decade.

I want to play ...

I gotta go with the 80's. Focus on the comedies.

To keep some horror in it. I'll use a monster character ... Ogre.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I guess i might as roll with the decade of my adolescence the 80's and the action flicks that kicked butt.

among others.

It's really hard for me to pick a decade. I think the 80's and 00's are great, too. Normally, I'd say the 80's is my favorite decade, but I was feeling very 90's when I decided on B*A*P*S. I might have to switch to another decade later in the week. I'm sorry, I have issues with choosing "favorites".

Happy New Year from Philly!
I am sorry I missed your week HK. I am a big fan of Friends.

This week I am going to go with the Eighties. I was in my twenties in the Eighties so that was a special decade for me. Avatar to follow.

Nevermind, BB. Good to know there's another Friends fan on the site, though.

In terms of films, I'm not sure if the 70's or 90's is my favourite, but for the whole decade, it's gotta be the 70's.

Jon-a-thon! Jon-a-thon! Jon-a-thon! Jon-a-thon! Jon-a-thon! Jon-a-thon!
Jon-a-thon!

I am half agony, half hope.
I have to say the 50s was an awesome decade with some of my favorite movies. Singin' in the Rain leads the pack, but there were so many great films.

Johann von Goethe

I can't say I'm terribly entitled to say what decade was my favorite since I've only witnessed two of them. I guess out of the two I prefer this last one? Musically especially, though I doubt anyone would know what I'm referring to, so here's a fair representation cinematically.

Since everyone else is doing it for their decade...
Let's All Celebrate
The 90's!