🌟 Star Trek, TOS 🌟

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Two scenes with a drunken Scotty. One is from TNG, but it shows the bridge of the old Enterprise in perfect detail. I was amazed when I first saw this scene from TNG.

By Any Other Name

The android at the bar said you can show me my old ship. Let me see it.

Relics

By Any Other Name is one of two episodes where you hear a bit of Scottish music during that drunken scene. The other episode is The Trouble With Tribbles.

At about 2:15 into it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
But at least I can get a secondhand thrill from you mofos. I once did go to a comic book convention some years ago.
But hey, I've been thinking. Maybe I ran into gbg without knowing it, at one of her tables. And maybe dad and gbg met at a TOS convention. Kinda fanciful but fun to think we all once crossed paths.

@lenslady, It's funny you should say that we may have met years ago without knowing it because Hubby and I found out that our lives probably crossed paths many times when we were younger, but we never met until years later when we were introduced to each other by a mutual friend.

Many of the conventions around here years ago were combinations of sports cards and comic books. Hubby was always a comic book fan/collector, and I was always a baseball fan and baseball card collector. We were talking about it one day, and we found out that we used to go to all the same conventions, and we knew a lot of the same dealers back then. We both spent a lot of time there, so it's very likely that we were both at these cons at the same time, but we never met until years later.

Love that story @gbgoodies! I' m sure you did cross paths. It's like the fates were having you circling each other over the same terrain for years. Then a friend stepped in and made the match .

I just seen Relics on Star Trek The Next Generation with Scotty. James Doohan was excellent in it, it's too bad he didn't get more to do in the original Star Trek.
Probably one of the top episodes of TNG for obvious reasons.

My favorite part...

An extrapolation: all the times Scotty said "She can't take much more!" or "She can't take another hit!" or "If we push her any faster she'll explode!" it was probably the case that the Enterprise could really take a few more hits before becoming completely inoperable, or the deflectors had a good 5 minutes more defelcting power, or the ship could have gone to Warp 10+ before there'd be any real danger of flying apart, but that exaggeration was like a fail safe to keep the Captain from not ACTUALLY always pushing the ship to its absolute limits and therefore risking everyone's life on board every other episode.

I just seen Relics on Star Trek The Next Generation with Scotty. James Doohan was excellent in it, it's too bad he didn't get more to do in the original Star Trek.
Yes. I thought he was good in Star Trek IV. And funny trying to speak to an antiquated computer from the 20th century. He's a good engineer, but a poor historian.

Kate Woodville

Kate Woodville as Natira

For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Do they charge you for those things?

I'm not sure if you're asking about the prices for customers at the conventions, or if you're asking me what they charge me as a dealer.

As a customer, they charge a ticket fee to get into the convention, and most celebrities charge an additional fee for signatures and/or photos. The more popular the celebrity, the higher the fee for signatures and photos.

As a dealer, they charge fees for booth space, (the fees range based on the size of the booth), and some conventions charge additional fees if we need to use their tables. (We bring our own tables if they charge extra for them.)

Many years ago, the celebrities would sign photos or other items for free because their fees were paid by the convention, so they were included with the ticket. That has changed over the years, and now celebrities charge an additional fee for their signature. Some celebrities will only sign specific items, or even photos from specific TV shows and/or movies. Some celebrities will sign anything, but they sometimes charge different prices for different items. It depends on their contract.

Some celebrities are nice and they will sign photos or other items for dealers at no charge, but some celebrities refuse to waive their signature fees for the dealers.

I had an autographed picture of Catherine Bell once and it didn't cost anything. Years ago I was lucky enough to get the autograph of two Baltimore Colts cheerleaders. That made me happy.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Nichelle Nichols Remembers Meeting Dr. King

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Barbara Luna

Barbara Luna as Lt. Marlena Moreau

Mirror, Mirror
I'm voting for the older Barbara Luna.