MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - The Playoffs

Tools    

Big deal...if Denver scores a TD, it's over, and barring a stat correction, Fabulous wins. If they kick a FG, though, the defense doesn't lose any points and Green really just needs one solid catch (which you have to assume he'll get at some point on the ensuing drive).

There's the field goal. The point range for defenses goes up to 20, so that doesn't hurt TONGO. He needs 1.39 points from Green in this next drive, which means one reception for just nine yards gets it done.

So damned close!! I swear I couldve touched that MoFo trophy. They had the cameramen and champagne already in my locker room waiting, but I just didnt have that extra 1.37 points left. Great great final game.

A system of cells interlinked
WOW! I knew I should have jumped on MoFo at the end of that damn game. You guys must have been on the edge of your seats!

Now, on to the really important stuff:

Angels take third place!

Really though...Grats to Fabulous for the great season and championship win, and well done to Tongo for an awesome season, as well!

What's really interesting is that he was a freight train the first half of the year, but a lot of that was Freeman, and when he came back down to earth (it had to happen), he really limped into the playoffs. TONGO, on the other hand, was on fire around the end of the year. At that point, I would've preferred his team to any but my own, and maybe to my own, too, given the way Newton was playing.

Oh, and just to torture myself: if I hadn't lost to Mike, I'd have cruised in the semis and possibly won in the finals (depends on which defense I played)--maybe by an even closer margin than the actual finals! So at least I got spared that nailbiting.

Speaking of which: just how close was it?

Obviously, it was the closest MoFo Bowl by far; none of the others were within 10 points (though in the broad scheme of things, 10 points is pretty close).

It was also the closest playoff game, beating the previous record of 2.40 points (Pete beating Jay in the Semis in 2012).

It was also tied for the 22nd closest game of any kind in league history, and it was the fourth-closest game all season. Wow!