MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - The Playoffs

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Wow! I am stunned Sedais team upset Yodas! Whoa. Even though I have an 11 point lead and OBJ vs Badgers Davonte Parker tonight, after that upset I am not assuming anything.

Just picked up Hartline coming off three weeks with solid scores, and now he is sent to IR before I get to play him.

Blount also out this week. My injuries are beginning to rack up, my depth is looking pretty thin all of a sudden.

Looks like I wont have TJ Yeldon sunday, gotta love that timing. Ok, next man up. To go to waivers or bench, bench or waivers, hmm.

Guess Im going up against the artist formerly known as JirraffeJustin next week. Funny, looking at his roster it just doesnt exude a 10-3 record. Wait a minute, didnt this guy beat me in the finals last year?! Die Clowns Die!!

Dont know thursday night scores yet, gonna peek at Connor Barth and see how he did, post my first reaction here, ...13 points! Cool, and the Bucs won.

Oh well, disappointing finish after a very promising start to the season. Was hoping to be facing the 11 Angry Men in a Championship rematch but possible 5th place revenge is good enough

Ivory and McFadden disappointed yesterday, almost 15 points or more off their projected. This will be close.

Dayum I like Cam! Another 40+ point game today, and he still has a quarter to go. Hes done that on more than a few occasions this year.

On the flipside, OBJ is goig into the 4th quarter with 0.00 fantasy points

OBJ recovered and scored 16.60 in the 4th quarter. Barring a 5% miracle it looks like Im going to the final, and Mike is struggling mightily vs The Empire. Who is Jonathan? Someone from the forum? Was hoping to get there against an old timer.

Cam Newton is just too beast mode. What a great football player #KeepPounding

It's gonna be Fabulous and TONGO in MoFo Bowl VIII.

Turns out my loss to Mike swung a fair bit: if I'd won I'd have played Spaulding and won by a couple of dozen points, and Fabulous and TONGO would've played each other (and TONGO would be the favorite--but not have things locked up--heading into tonight).

Hats off to Mike and Spaulding for finishing in the top four! And congrats to Jonathan and Rob for making it to the finals. This is TONGO's second trip to the MoFo Bowl, the last one being just two years ago.

I know how Darryl Hannah felt in Quest For Fire. Eighth year in the league and this is my second shot at winning. Would be nice to join Yoda as the only owners that have won the baseball and football leagues before.

Fabulous over the years I have made hundreds of moves, dozens of trades, and sometimes all done in one season. THE MOFO TROPHY MUST BE MINE!!! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!! Move or be squished by my mighty ape foot.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Cam Newton is just too beast mode. What a great football player #KeepPounding