MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 12

Tools    

Welp. I felt pretty good about my chances, but Spaulding's gotten two defensive TDs and three turnovers from the Carolina defense already. And just like that, the projections are roughly even.

This Forte/Langford situation is going to be a real headache here
on out...

Yeah, could be. I traded for him during his injury in my other league because I had something like five top 20 RBs and wanted to stock up for the playoffs. We'll see, though; wouldn't shock me to see him mostly reestablish himself in the last couple of weeks.

Spaulding and I keep trading blows. Things looked pretty good with Eli Manning having barely scored anything, but of course he tosses up 18 in the fourth quarter alone, so Spaulding's going to end the 1:00 games as a slight favorite, just like he went into them, even though it swung back and forth during most of them.

Still could go either way, though.

I've left a lot of points on my bench. Should've played Bortles/Hill/Moncrief instead of Eli/Miller/Snead. I doubt you'd be able to catch me if I had played my optimal lineup. Hopefully the Seattle defense of old shows up today and shuts down Brown and Bryant. And I feel pretty good about this Javorius Allen guy tomorrow night having a pretty good game.

Right now I'm optimistic, but that could easily change in the next three hours.

Indeed, lots of bench points. That's probably built into the nature of your team, though: not that top heavy, lots of startable guys. Good depth means tough choices. I don't have many start sit decisions these days, partially by design and partially from losing multiple starters.

I'm definitely the underdog, even though I'll probably finish with a pretty good total. And yeah, Allen could make a lot of this immaterial.

Steelers are throwing the ball fairly well early, but mostly short stuff. They've taken two shots to Bryant deep, though.

Rauld was ahead of me and projected to beat me late in the day. Good ol AJ Green & OBJ had huge 2nd halves and it looks sure Ill win now.

Starting 3 RBs each week has my record at 7-5. My bench looks like its gonna be on the mend though....

Welp, there goes the shot at a Bye week. I suppose I should be pleased I had a shot at it, given that I was 4-4 and lost both Foster and Smith in short order. But Palmer with his worst total of the year and Brown having a slow day seals it. Very solid 110 points, but not enough this week.

Badger's game is still up in the air, and that obviously has major implications as to which of them gets that second Bye.

I'd be really surprised if I pull out the win this week, drives me crazy making the switch to Bradshaw (now on IR) instead of Riddick at the last minute but honestly I've just not been good enough. Optimism for this team's chances is waning significantly, I'm always ready for a surprise though! Like a Crockett Gilmore "freak game" !

If I win by .70 I may giggle a little. Sorry Badger...