MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 10

Tools    

Biggest game of the week: Los Pollos Hermanos and The Milford Men, both 5-4, but 5th and 8th respectively because of the points tiebreaker. Inmate probably needs a win here because his early season struggles mean he's unlikely to win any points tiebreakers, and given the logjam just above .500 those figure to be important. He'll probably need to be up a game on someone to make it in. It's not a must-win, but his path to the playoffs gets way, way narrower if he doesn't win this one.

I'll be fine on any points tiebreaker, so I just need to avoid collapsing down the stretch. So naturally, I'm playing all three of the teams above me to round out the season, starting next week.

Pretty amazing how the schedule shapes up the rest of the way, it's going to be an exciting finish. The Hired Goons are preparing to capture one of the first round byes but a tough road ahead of them with matchups with 2nd, 4th, and 5th placed teams... Starts this week with the Censored Clowns. I think it will probably be a pretty close matchup, it's always a toss-up with how my RBs will perform but if they manage pretty well, I think I'll have a good chance of winning which I guess could be said of any team. But honestly Starks and Langford aren't really that encouraging. Need points though, just in case 11 Angry Men doesn't have his most anticipated collapse.

Of course, that happens the week where you're likely to face the second-lowest scoring team and win anyway!

Go out and play the lottery, man. You can do no wrong this year.

Think you're probably fine.

Re: Edelman. Ouch. I have him in the MoFo money league and found out from your post. Lots of tough injuries this year.

Meanwhile, at the end of this week I'm going to be something like 7 points out of the top scoring spot. Still 6-4 and fighting for 4th, though. STUPID MAKE BELIEVE FOOSBALL.