R.I.P. Yvette Mimieux

Tools    

Oh gosh, I really liked her and I just seen her in Diamond Head and a neat little movie, Light in the Piazza. She had this quality about her that I've not seen in another actress. She'll be missed, but at least we have her movies.

I quite like Dark of the Sun, where she reunites with her Time Machine co-star Rod Taylor.

R.I.P.

I'm trying to remember the first movie I ever saw her in...it was either Diamond Head or a Disney comedy called Monkeys Go Home. One of the most beautiful women to ever grace the silver screen. RIP.

Awwww no, she was lovely. The Time Machine was one of my fav movies as a youngling
Requiescat in pace Yvette.

Such a lovely and talented actress! I watched her in any number of movies. Last year I saw her in Where the Boys Are for the very first time and she played a rather tragic character. Of course I saw her in The Time Machine and The Black Hole, but also some classics like The Wonderful World of the Brothers Grimm, Toys in the Attic, and Dark of the Sun. Then some TV-movies like Death Takes a Holiday and Hit Lady, among others. I always thought she was so beautiful.

Godspeed, sweet Yvette.

The Time Machine was one of those formative films for me as a kid, a damn shame to hear that Weena has passed. Rest in peace.