Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget for the...

Tools    

Steve Martin and Martin Short: An Evening You Will Forget for the Rest of Your Life

This hilarious show was performed and recorded in South Carolina in 2018. Steve Martin and Martin Short are a couple of old pros who perform their comedy effortlessly. They're both getting up in years, but one would never notice it. 73 minutes. Available on Netflix.

I saw that show live, before the Netflix special was released. Fantastically fun. February 16th, 2018 at The Lyric in Baltimore, MD. "The difference between a banjo and a guitar is that a banjo has a round, open-backed body with parchment stretched tight over a metal hoop which projects the sound forward while a guitar can get you laid." We literally had front-row dead center seats. Here are a few of the pics I took...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I forget when they put this on Netflix but I think I watched it the first very day. Great fun, no reason to think they'll do something like this again, but I sure hope they do.