Zombie movie with a zombie girl into self-mutilation

Tools    

I'll try to describe it as best as I remember. It was set around the 90s or later.

The plot is a guy is riding a motorcycle with his girlfriend on the back. He gets into an accident and she dies. His father works for some company with an experimental drug that can bring people back to life. He gives it to her and she does. However, she's not quite the same.

She starts eating people (I don't think they turn into zombies) and soon leaves her boyfriend because she almost eats him, even though she still loves him. She then tries luring men to some hideaway in the guise of sex, but we all know what she really wants.

This movie was original in that it is a love story. The two really love each other, but if the girl you love is a zombie and needs to eat living flesh, that might be a red flag.

The scene that I remember most vividly is that she gets into extreme body piercing and mutilation.

It's been maybe ten years since I saw this movie on the internet, and have looked on lists of zombie movies, but I just can't find it.

Thanks a lot! That's the one! Now all I need is some popcorn.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Yup. Totally had a weird morbid crush on that zombie chick. I'm not sure what that says about me though =/

Yup. Totally had a weird morbid crush on that zombie chick. I'm not sure what that says about me though =/

The last movie I re-watched was Dead Girl, so I'd rather not get into psycho-analyzing these things too much.