Peaky Blinders

Tools    

I just finished the first season, and of course, it's freaking awesome.

I've been binge-watching for the past couple months or so and I'm not making a thread for every series that I've watched, I came close with Wentworth, but Blinders is so all around solid....even the music's exceptional. This isn't a new series obviously so everyone's probably looking at me like the guy that is freaking out cuz he just saw Die Hard for the first time.

Just not one of his most inteligible.
That's what subtitles are for

First scene in season 2.........woooo-doggie!

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
LOVED this series. Need to do a rewatch. Great series and excellent storyline throughout.

ENJOY TONGO!!!!

Watching the finale to season 3 and for the little bit that Tom Hardy is in the series, what there is it's really enjoyable. I just placed him in the Perfect Casting game to play Marlon Brando, and imo is this generations Brando (sorry to Leo & RDJ). Tom Hardy's my favorite actor now, and I haven't made such proclamation in 20 years since saying Anthony Hopkins.

This might just do nobody any good.
Season 4 amps up the Brando and not in the best way, imo.

Fun fact: David Bowie was a big fan of the show and asked Steven Knight to feature his music in the show.

Just finished the first episode of Season 4 and it has to be the best singular episode ive seen so far in the series. It didn't even have Tom Hardy in it.

This is the 3rd time Marlon Brando has come up today, but Adrien Brodys mafioso character seems to like a spot-on Godfather impression.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Just finished the first episode of Season 4 and it has to be the best singular episode ive seen so far in the series. It didn't even have Tom Hardy in it.
I love Peaky Blinders. It has a great cast, some fantastic performances, and some great story's. But I did feel season 4 was by far the weakest.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Love Blinders. haven't seen 4th yet though. Rectifying shortly!!

Funny timing, it's been on my list for a long time (the fourth season), and I finally started it last night.

Strange show, I know it's good, but there's just nothing compulsive about watching it. It's kinda my go-to example for the "this would've been the best show on TV 15 years ago but it's lost in the quality shuffle now" thing.

I may have spoken too soon: the last couple of episodes were a lot more compelling than, well, almost everything else in the series. I wish I remembered past seasons better, because I think all the events being referenced are calling back to things we actually saw, and if so that's an awfully nice way to give the world a sense of continuity and consequence. Very eager to see how this one turns out.

I've only watched series 1 but so far I absolutely love it. Not a fan of the brummie and thought that would put me off but it's not too bad.

I watched S4 awhile after release (great season! I was waning on the show a bit but it was a great return to form) so this seems shockingly close to me. Thanks for posting.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Been bingeing this all weekend after telling myself for years that I should watch it. Now I can't stop. I'm hip-deep in season 3 right now (with the crazy Russian duchess).

I didn't even realize that Solomons was played by Tom Hardy till I saw his name in the opening credits and then dashed off to IMDb to see who the heck he was playing. Totally threw me off. Such a great role.

And I'm missing Sam Neill because his character was great and that accent -- I could listen to him speak in that part all day long.