TELEVISION GIFS

Tools    

My Darth Star is in for a service
My Stepdaughter was in to this big time, she went to conventions for this and Buffy/Angel.
I bought her a TV for her room in the end so I didn't have to sit through any of them.

My Stepdaughter was in to this big time, she went to conventions for this and Buffy/Angel.
I bought her a TV for her room in the end so I didn't have to sit through any of them.
gosh really n ofcourse everyone loves angel/buffy =p they one of the good shows espially when they did cross overs. hope she didnt watch the reboot of new charmed cause its horrible lol
awhh that what my dad did he got me a tv for my room lol

gosh really n ofcourse everyone loves angel/buffy =p they one of the good shows espially when they did cross overs. hope she didnt watch the reboot of new charmed cause its horrible lol
awhh that what my dad did he got me a tv for my room lol
I wouldn't know if she watches the new version of Charmed as when I split from her mother she ex communicated me...Her loss.

I know she was friends with Andy Hallett who played Lorne in Angel and who died a while back. I helped her come up with a cocktail for him (don't ask me to remember it I can't remember what I had for my dinner yesterday).
She worked for the guy running the conventions and PA'd for some of the stars.

I wouldn't know if she watches the new version of Charmed as when I split from her mother she ex communicated me...Her loss.

I know she was friends with Andy Hallett who played Lorne in Angel and who died a while back. I helped her come up with a cocktail for him (don't ask me to remember it I can't remember what I had for my dinner yesterday).
She worked for the guy running the conventions and PA'd for some of the stars.
wait u serious i loved lorne and gosh i cried when he died D=. do u know what kind of cocktail?

wait u serious i loved lorne and gosh i cried when he died D=. do u know what kind of cocktail?
All I can remember was it had a splash of Grenadine in it.
I know he liked his drink and we came up with it at her 18th Birthday/Halloween party.
I'll try to remember it but don't hold your breath or you'll turn purple.

All I can remember was it had a splash of Grenadine in it.
I know he liked his drink and we came up with it at her 18th Birthday/Halloween party.
I'll try to remember it but don't hold your breath or you'll turn purple.
ohhh okay gotta do some research of the drink then lol. we all know he does :P gosh shes so lucky that she get to meet him cause he was one of my favs on the show. its all good =p