The Matrix: Resurrections

Tools    

"Reimagining" is just a nicer word for remake.
It certainly can be, but I think it's still a useful word, given that some remakes end up changing major things about the original. And if they do that, I find the idea of remaking them correspondingly less ridiculous.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Don't believe this until I see it.

Remake - No Chance!

Continuation/Sequel - Much more likely.

Legend in my own mind
Stupid if true.

Am a big fan of the original.

There are plenty of dreadful films out there that had promise that could benefit from a remake.

Pointless, the same as:
The amazing Spider-Man
Tron
Ghostbusters
Robocop
Godzilla
The Incredible hulk

You can't win an argument just by being right!
My eyes are bleeding at this news. Wait...is today 1st April?

The truth is in here
I see at least a bright side with the Toni Erdmann remake (stupid as it is): It will be Jack Nicholson's first film role in 8 years. And considering he's my second favorite actor of all time, those news make me very happy.

Legend in my own mind
Relax, It won't happen now as I have tweeted Warner Bros. to voice my disapproval. As you were people. #Influence

You're welcome

Why would they remake such a quality piece of film? A prequel would be better. I'd love to see how Morpheus came to be.

Now awaiting the Titanic (literally) news...

Urghhh, it's not 1st april. I just saw it on filmlink.

We can only hope the movies this summer bomb so hard it leads to a either another New Hollwood or a second Indie boom.

This is dumb. If it is a reboot. If they want to do another film in the same universe ala Rogue One then fine.

We can only hope the movies this summer bomb so hard it leads to a either another New Hollwood or a second Indie boom.

This is dumb. If it is a reboot. If they want to do another film in the same universe ala Rogue One then fine.
The Wachowski sisters are doing it. After that woeful Jupiter Ascending (I cant even remember why I thought it was so bad) I decided they were one trick ponies.

Well if they are doing it, then it might very well bomb too.
Yeh, think I'll be giving this a miss. I'm very fickle when I get disappointed with filmmakers.

Makes me feel bad but I cant help it. I dont like holding a grudge but if I feel a film maker, showrunner etc treats me badly as a member of their fandom I scarf flick nd stomp off.

Oh, please. You all are shocked?

The Wachowski Brothers turned into The Wachowski Sisters. If they can be remade, the whole damn Matrix trilogy can be remade.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Cronenberg's THE FLY is also getting a remake...

A movie from over 30 years ago (The Fly) is getting remade? 30 years? That's a miracle.

Oh, please. You all are shocked?

The Wachowski Brothers turned into The Wachowski Sisters. If they can be remade, the whole damn Matrix trilogy can be remade.

So predictable. What is wrong with you.