What is your favourite Batman Film?

Tools    

Hello Guys Marky speaking (Typing)

As it's my first thread I would like to ask a question about my Favourite super hero.

Batman of course who else

What is you're favourite Batman film ever?

Mine is Batman Begins

1989 Batman starring Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, and Kim Basinger

Not a fan of the Modern Batman then?

Nice to meet you by the way

My favorite's the Dark Knight.

Between Batman Begins and Burton's Batman, I'm leaning toward Burton's.

I guess I'm just a sucker for the Joker.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

My favorite's the Dark Knight.

Between Batman Begins and Burton's Batman, I'm leaning toward Burton's.

I guess I'm just a sucker for the Joker.

The Joker best DC comic bad guy ever!

I do prefer the modern Batman My self but i am a younger DC fan i guess

(You're pic scared the crap out of me)

Could've sworn we had this topic already, but maybe I'm thinking of something similar. Oh well. If anyone finds one I'll merge them.

It's The Dark Knight, but as I watch both more, I gotta say that Batman Begins is right there with it. I just think the former is a bit more impressive, though not necessarily any more entertaining or better-made, than the latter.

Could've sworn we had this topic already, but maybe I'm thinking of something similar. Oh well. If anyone finds one I'll merge them.

It's The Dark Knight, but as I watch both more, I gotta say that Batman Begins is right there with it. I just think the former is a bit more impressive, though not necessarily any more entertaining or better-made, than the latter.
Sorry if making this topic is bad
Just that I am new and Have no idea how things work
Nice to meet you Yoda

Sorry if making this topic is bad
Just that I am new and Have no idea how things work
Nice to meet you Yoda
They're adamant about not having duplicate threads here, so you may need to search a bit before posting any just to be sure.

Nice to meet you, BTW.

No worries; I searched but didn't find anything, so I might be mistaken. I was mostly just expressing surprise, but we might just have similar topics (Best Batman, for example).

Welcome to Movie Forums.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The Dark Knight, however I believe that unless you just did it, that everyone should watch ALL the Batman flicks. Yep, I'm including the Schumachers and the animateds. Go ahead and take your time, but whoever finishes it first, that is watching them all from this day forward, should start the thread.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I find it hard to choose one single Batman flick out of the others. I do love Nolan's Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, but my favourite moment out of any Batman film is in the Tim Burton original.

It's hard to choose the best, but when it comes to sheer quality, I'd go with The Dark Knight.

The Dark Knight, however I believe that unless you just did it, that everyone should watch ALL the Batman flicks. Yep, I'm including the Schumachers and the animateds. Go ahead and take your time, but whoever finishes it first, that is watching them all from this day forward, should start the thread.
You might have to run that by me again sister!

- in order -
The Dark Knight
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Batman
Batman Forever
Batman Returns

- in order -
The Dark Knight
Batman and Robin
Batman Begins
Batman
Batman Forever
Batman Returns

Nice i would swap The Dark Knight with Batman Begins and then Batman and Robin with The Dark Knight

I honestly don't know where Batman Begins should really go as I haven't seen it in years and don't feel much for it now, but I remember liking it and thinking it was better than the old style of films. It's certainly not my #1, though - and not above Batman and Robin. That is sacred material.

I honestly don't know where Batman Begins should really go as I haven't seen it in years and don't feel much for it now, but I remember liking it. It's certainly not my #1, though - and not above Batman and Robin. That is sacred material.
Oh right I suggest Watching it soon again its a great new take on the Batman Franchise and as for The Dark Knight that was a great film but it just ran on too long

Batman and Robin (That is sacred material)
I AGREE

Batman Returns
Batman: The Movie (yes the '66 one)
Batman Forever (Drew's in it)
Batman And Robin (I've not seen all of it, but Uma Thurman and Alicia Silverstone)

The rest, who cares, it's Batman.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

This.

The Dark Knight ever so slightly pips Batman Begins. Both head and shoulders above all other comic book movies.

This.

The Dark Knight ever so slightly pips Batman Begins. Both head and shoulders above all other comic book movies.
I agree 100% Only good DC movies in my opinion

Definitely Batman Returns for me and will always be my favourite unless Dark Knight Rises changes that.

Batman Returns
The Dark Knight
Batman Begins
Batman

The others don't register in my world...