Favorite Movie NOT in your collection

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Title says it all. Also, why don't you have it?

For me, it's probably Finding Nemo. Why don't I have it, well I'm a 24 year old male if that explains anything.

Secondly, would probably be Schindler's List. I don't have it because it is one of those films I really don't think I could watch over and over, but yet it truly is great cinema.

Brace yourselves
duh duh
duh duh
duh duh
duh duhduh, dun nu nu

All my fave movies 1-6 aren"t in my collection

I am new to collecting though

Edit: well some are now but I still don't have Persona or even Donnie Darko

What does being a 24 year old male have to do with anything? If you love Finding Nemo and you collect movies that you love, you ought to own it. There's no real shame in it.

As to the question... I don't know. Probably The Silver Chalice. I don't consider it a genuinely good movie by any means but I do love me some cheesy old swords and sandals flicks. I don't own it because I've yet to find a new copy that isn't outrageously overpriced and I've had too many bad experiences with buying used DVDs.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Ed Wood
Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back
A Time To Kill
Memento.

The two that really stand out are:

And

I have very old VHS copies somewhere, but I've not seen them for so long I don't even know if they're watchable anymore. Mainly, it's the cost that's off putting, especially for "Solange".

Easy to find just people are selling it at ridiculous high prices. If you don't mind paying between $60-$100, it's on Amazon new and used...

Your best bet is garage sales, markets and charity shops and hope someone selling it hasn't realised it's worth quite a bit.

I really don't buy DVDs as often as a lot of you guys, but according to my current Top 50, my top ten favorites not in my collection:

1. Chinatown
2. Nashville
3. La Dolce Vita
4. Rebel Without a Cause
5. The Rules of the Game
6. L'Avventura
7. Jaws
8. Boogie Nights
9. The Silence of the Lambs
10. Inland Empire

The Five Pennies
White Heat
Things to Come - The original version
The Big Sky
The Thing - 1950 version
Your Cheatin Heart
Invaders From Mars - Again the original version

It's always darkest just before the dawn.
I'd have to say all Jackie Chan movies. He's my all-time favorite actor and would love to own every DVD. But DVDs are ridiculously expensive these days. I'd have to look for cheap ones.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Probably "Tombstone" and "The Insider" because I watch them all the time on You Tube for free. Although The Insider now has a couple of 10 min sections missing.

Silent Running
Sleuth 'The Original' over priced
The Out of Towners 'The Original' over priced
A Boy and his Dog

I need to get these...

^ Silent Running has a gorgeous release by a company called Masters of Cinema(our version of Criterion basically) here in the UK on blu-ray if you can play Region B discs. It's out in an amazing steelbook too.

Avengers, but probably because it hasn't been out on DVD for long. It's on my shopping list!

two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead..
I've got a couple of which I'm missing...each of which have been out for awhile now. [See Below]

OLDBOY

FRANKENWEENIE

THE AVENGERS

for my movie reviews: letterboxd.com/raineotaku