Rest in Peace, Dean Stockwell

Tools    

Ziggy estimates there's a 100% chance I'm sad about this.

It was pretty cool that he got to be on a hit series later in this career again in the Battlestar Galactica reboot.

A system of cells interlinked
Nooooooooooooooo

RIP

A 1,000 deaths are not enough for Yueh!

A 1,000 parts are not enough for Stockwell!

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
A candy colored clown they call the Sandman.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

R.I.P.

I'll show some love for Human Highway, which he co-directed with Neil Young. Not a "good" movie by most standards, but an endearingly goofy cocaine-fueled mess for those partial to such things. Also features a Devo cameo.

If memory serves, the first time I ever saw him was in a TV movie with Sandra Dee called The Dunwich Horror. The next time I saw him was in the Gene Kelly/Frank Sinatra musical Anchors Aweigh and he was a little boy! He was so good in that movie. Loved him in Long Day's Journey Into Night, Married to the Mob, Air Force One and that severely underrated TV show called Quantum Leap. Solid actor who had an impressive career...RIP.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
I grew up watching this guy in stuff like Quantum Leap. It was really cool seeing him work with Bakula again as a guest star on NCIS: New Orleans. He will be missed.

I d always mistaken him for Dan Hedeya, RIP

I'll show some love for Human Highway, which he co-directed with Neil Young. Not a "good" movie by most standards, but an endearingly goofy cocaine-fueled mess for those partial to such things. Also features a Devo cameo.
A bit of trivia that's probably well known for fans, but Neil Young's "After the Gold Rush" was based on an unrealized film script by Stockwell. I have no idea what 'Mother Nature's Silver Seed' would have looked like on screen.

I double checked to make sure that she wasn't dead. Outside of obituary threads, arbitrary Debra is always welcome.

A bit of trivia that's probably well known for fans, but Neil Young's "After the Gold Rush" was based on an unrealized film script by Stockwell. I have no idea what 'Mother Nature's Silver Seed' would have looked like on screen.

I double checked to make sure that she wasn't dead. Outside of obituary threads, arbitrary Debra is always welcome.
Lol I meant to share a picture of Stockwell, must have ****ed up the copy and paste.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I know that we lose some of our favorite celebrities all the time, but this is one of those that really hurts. I loved him in everything I saw him in, especially Anchors Aweigh and "Quantum Leap".

He will be missed. R.I.P.

I've seen Dean Stockwell in various things and his generally likeability always seemed to shine through. I liked that about him. Even in Dune (1984) he was still likeable though his character Dr Yueh has done treachery.