the results of the poll so far

7.69% 3 votes Beverly Hills Cop
7.69% 3 votes Scarface
23.08% 9 votes The Terminator
33.33% 13 votes Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
25.64% 10 votes Die Hard
2.56% 1 votes Lethal Weapon

Looking good so far

Hate Scarface, LOVE The Terminator, Die Hard, Lethal Weapon, and Beverly Hills Cop, but Raiders is in a league of it's own.
Loved Al Pacino's acting, but Scarface the movie as a whole is overrated

Seems like lethal weapon is falling way behind in this poll lol,but I can see why, all the other movies were better than lethal weapon

@Captain - I'd say Terminator 2, it seemed to have more action in it.

“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
1. Die Hard
2. Scarface
3. Lethal Weapon
4. Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark
5 The Terminator
6. Beverly Hills Cop

Scarface and The Terminator are major favorites of mine, Die Hard is fun but I prefer Die Hard with a Vengeance. The rest, I can't say I care for.

The film Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark was just super.

Great film. Can watch over and over.

Hard to choose but I went with Beverly hills cop. The rest of those films, at least somewhat overrated while bhc's hype is pretty on par with the quality of the film.

ATTACHMENT 22294 NOT FOUND

Raiders of the Lost Ark is the best, by a pretty good margin. Yet I couldn't bring myself to vote for it since you went with the after-the-fact bullsh!t title of Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Fu*k that noise, I'm a purist. So I voted for Die Hard, which though it has been ripped-off and paid homage to hundreds of times in the getting close to thirty years since it was released, it still holds up incredibly well, because it is so perfectly put together on every level. Beverly Hills Cop has aged very well, too, helped forever and ever by Eddie Murphy's incandescence that makes every word out of his mouth seem fresh and funny, even when you have every single one memorized because you have seen the movie fifty times. Lethal Weapon much less so, though it remains a good, solid flick, if decidedly a peg or two down from Die Hard and Beverly Hills Cop. Despite some of the effects being dated, the original Terminator is by far my favorite in that neverending series, though grading on a curve less impressive to me than Raiders, Die Hard and Beverly Hills Cop.

DePalma's Scarface is a complete piece of *****.

When we did the MoFo '80s List a while back, Raiders of the Lost Ark was #2, The Terminator was #4, Die Hard was #8, Scarface was #14, Lethal Weapon was #72, and somehow Beverly Hills Cop did not place (!!!).
My God... i just completely oversaw that, thanks for pointing it out. I'm the opposite-since the title is 'did', I just had to vote for it, because I LIKED it in '81. Now I just have to say I just can't stand it any more, yes, Spielberg directed it well, but Lucas is probably the single most -can't stand him/her-person for me now. Otherwise, I would've voted for The Terminator, although I'm one of the few who like Eddie more than anyone in those films. I can't stand Pacino either, nor De Palma and Scarface, as I'm glad we all agree, is onre of the sickest things on earth! The only good, ok not good, BEAUTIFUL thing in it is Michelle. Die Hard...it's ok.
Lethal Weapon I liked back then, but it's also rubbish. I have some serious issues with Mel as well.

Feel free to comment on what movie you picked
Raiders is way beyond any of the others for sheer entertainment value.