So uhm, anyone up for a Marvel/Attack on Titan crossover?

Tools    

I hope you are because it's happening: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56813

I can't see how this will go well. I just imagine everyone getting their heads bitten off save one or two heros who manage to reverse everything that happens at the end a la Captain America beating Thanos style. If I'm even remotely close, I will not be interested.

Looks like you're talking about a comic book, not a movie.

Either way just my two cents - I was never big on crossovers period, whether it's 2 franchises, or even 2 or more characters within a franchise.

The closest to comic books I grew up with was the Batman/Superman animated series, but IMO when they try to crossover the result is way too much overstimulation and the dumbing down of the key characters. This is why I definitely preferred the Batman cartoon to the "Justice League" cartoon for example - it focuses a lot more on the main character and villains, rather than trying to "mish mash" everything into a big convoluted mess that doesn't do justice to the characters' backgrounds and personalities.

I really don't think that every DC character or every Marvel character should exist in the same continuity - ex. somehow in DC land "Metropolis" and "Gotham City" both co-exist despite them both being based on NYC. And the more you add to the mix, the more the logic breaks down. I mean if there are dozens of heros all around the world with super powers, who can fly anywhere in the world at super-human speed - then why do they leave poor ol' Batman to fight the Joker, Two Face, etc all by himself? Just just one example.

I hope you are because it's happening: http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=56813

I can't see how this will go well. I just imagine everyone getting their heads bitten off save one or two heros who manage to reverse everything that happens at the end a la Captain America beating Thanos style. If I'm even remotely close, I will not be interested.
Yes. American superheroes do not fit in a post-apocalyptic steampunk fantasy setting.