What do you think about Rutger Hauer?

Tools    

I love Rutger Hauer!

I mean I love to see him working ...
He is gorgeous,interesting and he is a fine Actor!

This is my opinion;wich is yours?

the blade runner guy, right?
well he was cool in that.... i haven't seen him in anyhting else though. as for his sexiliciousness, well he isn't really my type.......

Only liked him in Blade Runner, he can act!

He was great as Navarre in Ladyhawke, the huntsman in the 10th Kingdom, and in Bladerunner as well. Good actor!
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

Originally Posted by debbiedoesjerse
the blade runner guy, right?
well he was cool in that.... i haven't seen him in anyhting else though. as for his sexiliciousness, well he isn't really my type.......

Oh yes;but i was not thinking about that sexiliciouetc. Lool;I was thinking about movies.And Blade Runner guy is really something !Don't you love that movie?I do;It is one of the most wonderful movies of ever and Roy Batty...Well;Roy Batty is the kind of hero that lives forever.
Not an easy thing to do)

Anyway;you if don't like him so much,Ok I will love him twice more!