My Review Of Training Day 2001

→ in
Tools    

What An Incredible Film From Start To Finish. Ethan Hawke And More Importantly Denzel Washington Give Incredible Performances As Undercover Cops. Denzel Washington Gave A Very Good portrayal Of A Dirty Cop Who Bends The Rules For His Own Gain. I Also Thought That The Pacing Of The Film Was Great Not Boring At All. My Only Two Criticisms Of This Near Perfect Film Are These 1 Is That The Film Takes Place Over The Course Of A Single Day Which I Thought Was Unrealistic In Real Life These Events Would Have Taken Longer Than A Single Day. My 2 Criticism Is The Ending While The Ending Was Good I Personally Think That The Film Should Have Ended With Denzel Getting Cornered By Cops At The Traffic Light Instead Of Russian Mobsters And Getting Arrested Instead Of Killed. The Also I Think Could Have Ended With Denzel Getting Away Too Without Any Repercussions Because Me Personally Unlike Many Really Loved The Character Of Alonzo That Denzel Washington Plays And I Was Somewhat Disappointed When He Died In The End.

Terrific movie. Seen it many times. Best movie Denzel has ever done. Hawke too probably.