Alien Vs. Predator

Tools    

Originally Posted by blasted_saber
I am getting more excited about this movie every day. Its gonna be great, the highlight of the summer movies for me.
definately, i'm still psyched

anyone else who really likes the entire industry of AVP, i suggest u visit

http://community.vugames.com/[email protected]

I'm a naughtly little S**T
This movie I have seen lots of trailers and it looks freaking Awesome. I have loved all the Predator and Aliens movies and now you chuck them both together...

And with Humans.. THEN FAR OUT this is gonna be awesome.

Originally Posted by Chucky
This movie I have seen lots of trailers and it looks freaking Awesome. I have loved all the Predator and Aliens movies and now you chuck them both together...

And with Humans.. THEN FAR OUT this is gonna be awesome.
not to play the devil's advocate, but don't forget that Paul Andersen is directing/directed it, and he's the guy that F***ed up resident evil

Originally Posted by Michael_myers
...Paul Andersen is directing/directed it, and he's the guy that F***ed up resident evil

Excuse me, but Resident Evil is the best movie made, that is based on a video game. Plus it rocks!
Resident Evil: Apocalypse (A.K.A. Resident Evil: Nemesis) is coming out soon and I am, and have been since the first one faded out, psyched to see the continuation of this fantastic sci-fi/action series.

Originally Posted by jrs
Excuse me, but Resident Evil is the best movie made, that is based on a video game. Plus it rocks!
Resident Evil: Apocalypse (A.K.A. Resident Evil: Nemesis) is coming out soon and I am, and have been since the first one faded out, psyched to see the continuation of this fantastic sci-fi/action series.
i liked Resident Evil on the whole, but i've had some thing pointed out to me that definately put him to blame, so, i think that he did a ***** job

Whens the trailer comin out for RE2 anywayz, ive been waitin so long

Originally Posted by jrs
Predator vs. Aliens is a sequel to Predator, and a prequel to Alien.
chronologically, yes, but it only ties into the alien plot, with Mr Weyland, played by Lance Henricksson, the guy who played bishop

the teenage movie critic
I read the script, its alright, not what I predicted.

The ending is fascinatingly cool but in the bigger picture it just starts the movie where it ends.

To answer whoever question it was, *SPOILER* there are marines.

Originally Posted by couch potato
I read the script, its alright, not what I predicted.

The ending is fascinatingly cool but in the bigger picture it just starts the movie where it ends.

To answer whoever question it was, *SPOILER* there are marines.
and tell us, where did u get this script, i doubt that it's accurate

The Dark Tower is falling...
OK, first for the director. Soldier sucked, Even Horizon was a great
terror film, and REvil wasnt great, but dared to go differently from other
zombie films, so it get points for that.

As for AVP, its obvious that no-one will win, shame they showed the ending
on the trailer, the big nuclear explosion. The movie will be about Aliens
fighting predators and humans trying to survive, ending with the humans
escaping before the last predator uses his self-destruct bomb on top of the piramide where thousands of aliens are coming. Humans escape, no leftover of either species, they just cant be left loose in Antartica.

Please tell me what you guys think of this idea...

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Felipe Inside
OK, first for the director. Soldier sucked, Even Horizon was a great
terror film, and REvil wasnt great, but dared to go differently from other
zombie films, so it get points for that.

As for AVP, its obvious that no-one will win, shame they showed the ending
escaping before the last predator uses his self-destruct bomb on top of the piramide where thousands of aliens are coming. Humans escape, no leftover of either species, they just cant be left loose in Antartica.

Please tell me what you guys think of this idea...
Sucks the biggen.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

...they showed the ending
escaping before the last predator uses his self-destruct bomb on top of the piramide where thousands of aliens are coming. Humans escape, no leftover of either species...
How do you know that's how it ends?

I dont KNOW the way it ends, its just my idea....

Originally Posted by jrs
I searched the net and the only one I can find is this one.
...they showed the ending on the trailer...
1st, that script is wrong, sry Jrs, but this movie takes place before they have holograms, and space travel, and Felipe, i have a feeling that the explosion takes place long before the end of the movie, because the pyramid that they discover is in a huge ice cavern, and the one with the nuke detonation is on an open plain

could be.....I HOPE thats not the ending.....

Originally Posted by jrs
Why are you saying sorry to me?
b cuz a lot of people seem to be really touchy around here, and telling someone the script they procured is inaccurate, would be enough to set off a lot of these people