Your favourite movie information source?

Tools    

The Grand Vizier!
What 'url' do you usually use to get information about movies? Do you use Allmovie Guide, IMDB, or do you read reviews by Roger Ebert or something else? If something else please write down the url so we all can have a peak.

Me personally use Allmovie. The information about the films is great, the design of the webpage beats imdb and you can get tips on other movies by the same personel or similiar movies. All in all a great site altho the reviews are imo somewhat off on some movies.

I must become Caligari..!
i Go on IMDB at least 3 times a day. i like the discission, Info and goofs and trivia!
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am having a nervous breakdance
www.imdb.com

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
IMDB!!!

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

Movies.com has all the news about upcoming movies, so I go there for that.
But IMDB is still my main information source.

It was beauty killed the beast.
Rotten Tomatoes for links to tons and tons of reviews.

IMDb for general information.

Box Office Mojo for box office grosses, and other monetary info.

Get off my island
Kong's picks are wise indeed. They're also mine.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I use Filmsite.org quite a bit. Tim Dirks created the site, and in addition to a lot of Top 100 lists (including AFI's), he gives a complete synopsis (down to the last detail) of a lot of classic films. When I'm writing my comments and reviews for our films at Movie Reviews 4 Fun, I use his site to recall the minor details of a scene or a quote.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

The Grand Vizier!
I cant for the life of me understand why anyone would use IMDB over Allmovie..

It was beauty killed the beast.
Originally posted by Garduk
I cant for the life of me understand why anyone would use IMDB over Allmovie..
IMDb has more information, and Kong likes the layout a lot better.