Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Tools    

So, after talking about it for years, it's finally going ahead, apparently. No official greenlight, but Spielburg has said he'll be working on it soon after he finishes his new movies with DiCrap-rio (Catch Me If You Can).

Word is Spielberg, Ford, and Lucas will be in, and Kate Capshaw (from Temple of Doom, o' course) will have a role, and not as a flashback. No official word on the title, although wumors are wunning wampant--some funny-but-gotta-be-fake ones, like Indiana Jones and the Saucermen from Mars.

So what do y'all think? Can it possibly rock the house, or will it turn out to be Indiana Jones and The Beating of the Aging But Not Quite Dead Horse?

Mary Lo
(with props to the Corona Film Listings site for all the info)

Back with a bang!
I'm sceptic (sp). Is Ford really up for it? I mean the man is a great actor and all, but he's not getting any younger, and Indy used to do some serious jumping around in the old movies.

It also seems Connery will reprise his father role.
I can't wait for IJ4!

C'mon, isn't it obvious? Ford'll just be the butt of a lot of jokes. He'll be running around and he'll get winded. They'll be prostate gags. All kinds of "old man" stuff. It'll be hilarious.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by werewolf
I can't wait for IJ4!
OMG...I can't believe it, I can't stand the acronyms anymore! Stop the madness!

I think Chris is right, there will be tons of "old" jokes, and Ford will be the "reluctant hero-type". He'll want to be all retired but be forced to do some running amuck for his old friend (Capshaw). That's what I'm thinkin' and I''l totally go see it.

So, go see Minority Report. If the writing is good, there's hope for IJ4.

FROM DARK HORIZONS :

Hell has frozen over as according to The IMDb it seems Calista Flockhart is planning to team with real life love interest Harrison Ford in the fourth Indy flick, here's being the main female role.

you know, i love indy. he's the guy who got me interested in archeaology as a kid. i'd love to see a new indy movie, but i just don't know how it'll work out.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by jrs1013

Hell has frozen over as according to The IMDb it seems Calista Flockhart is planning to team with real life love interest Harrison Ford in the fourth Indy flick, here's being the main female role.
That's sick.

i think this movie is going to be one of the best coming out in the summer of 08'.

When i saw this thread, i thought Mary was back

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

I'd actually would love to point out the shirt that LUCAS is wearing in this pic.

It's a Han Shot First T-shirt.

Suspect's Reviews

Someone needs their fill.
Ah, Mr. Lucas. Looking more and more like a derranged muppet with each passing galactic standard year.
"We're gett'in too old for this S@#$!"

Ah, Mr. Lucas. Looking more and more like a derranged muppet with each passing galactic standard year.
Peronsally, I've always thought of him to look like a Giant Hamster.