Charlie's Angels 2

Tools    

According to Variety, Cameron Diaz has signed a $20 million deal to appear in Charlie's Angels 2. Drew Barrymore had already committed to the sequel which will again be directed by McG.

Diaz becomes only the second female to hit the $20 million salary mark (Julia Roberts being the first).

Is Lucy Liu back? Tom Green, Luke Wilson, Matt Le Blanc?

Will we see Charlie?

Bill Murray better be Bosley.

One of last year's years guilty pleasures. I expect good things from CA2.

Now With Moveable Parts
I own CA. I loved it, Despite the sex appeal of the leading ladies...it was such a chick movie. Girls Kicking @ss! Yeah!!! I'm looking forward to the second one, for sure. Like bigval said, Bill Murray better return...

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hmmm, well I only have bad thoughts about this, especially if Tom Green makes another cameo.

I thought this movie was a real big ripoff of the Matrix. Every other move had some piece of it that just isn't possible unless your a superhero. I guess it was meant to appeal to the b*tch in any girl more than it was to any guy.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Lucy Liu hasn't signed on yet. She's reportedly in negotiations to come back.

I don't know anything about the script or about whether Bill Murray will return.

Wow, another Drew Barrymore movie that I won't be seeing any time soon.

Now With Moveable Parts
amen to that. Sorry, she's cute and everything..but she's just not that good. Especially in C'sA.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
amen to that. Sorry, she's cute and everything..but she's just not that good. Especially in C'sA.
Stop it...she's cool. Been around for a long time...obviously talented. And yeah, she's cute and everything. What else ya want?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Toose
I'm gonna watch it frankly, just to watch them jiggle. There are some oh so great shots in that film that get my libido spinning....
Toose...you gave me a good laugh over that one.

Now With Moveable Parts
Pff...PLEASE! Like any of us women couldn't walk around like that whenever we wanted...It's just not in good taste. Besides...I'm not gonna argue Berrymore's talent or lack of, with T around.

Originally posted by Toose
Well it's true right? What about that jumpsuit that Drew wore with the "V" down to her bellybutton.....? Ungodly!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (read: I agree, sir)

Not only that, but she just seems like a genuinely nice person to be around. That only adds to it.

Originally posted by sadesdrk
Pff...PLEASE! Like any of us women couldn't walk around like that whenever we wanted...It's just not in good taste. Besides...I'm not gonna argue Berrymore's talent or lack of, with T around.
It's in MUCH worse taste than Brad Pitt half nekkid on Vanity Fair...right? Huh? Right?

Got nuthin to say now, do ya?

Now With Moveable Parts
Well...um...he's not half naked...I didn't get the goods! Most sexy pictures of woman, or only considered sexy because most of their boobs are hangig out...or their @ss. Tell me one movie mag cover where a male star is showing that kind of skin!

Why is Diaz getting paid $20 million to appear in this turkey?

And I agree with TWT and Toose about Barrymore. I don't find her annoying, so why should I hate her?

Now With Moveable Parts
I don't want anyone to hate her...why do you guys all assume that if I don't fawn all over an actress, it's because I HATE HER!? Do I seem that shallow?

So is it just that way for Julia Roberts?

Now With Moveable Parts
um....yeeeees....okay, NO!!!! I HATE JULIA!!!! Happy now?

Enemies are so stimulating.
i reeeeeeeeeeally loved charlies angels i just hope the second one is as good...but i have bad feelings about it.

ill still watch it though for all the loverly ladys. omfg lucy lui is fit in it! nice @ss view when she fiddles with the controls on the speaker for the burger drive through.

have to agree that drew is great too....and diaz, omg! that dancing with only the knickers on part!

i have the CA's desktop theme and whenever something is loading in the background i get a little box in the place of the cursor with diaz's sweet @ss dancing around in it.