Share A Thought....

Tools    

Ever have something to share that doesn't belong in any other thread???

my toe hurts.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
i am soooo sick.
We're soldiers. Soldiers don't go to hell. It's war. Soldiers, they kill other soldiers. We're in a situation where everybody involved knows the stakes. And if you're gonna accept those stakes... You gotta do certain things. It's business, we're soldiers. We follow codes... Orders.

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Yoda's avatar has grown. I'm pretty sure of it.
You are so right. That thing is enormous.

Randomly visiting for now
My hair has gotten so long it's curling at the ends. I never had curly hair when I was younger. How can I just start to get it now?!! weird.....so am getting it cut today because I can't be bothered combing it flat every day (plus by the end of the day it's all mental again anyway). It's ok people I'm a uni student and am allowed to have crazy hair, it's probably the only time when i'll be able to. Between school and working full-time you can have a little experiment, well that's what my hair-dresser tells me . Although one of the benefits of having short hair is that you can literally chuck some clothes on and leave so I might retreat back to that.......nice thread

i need to find a mosque and go pray...its been over a year and a half.

Arresting your development
Hi and welcome to my share a thought post! I'm sad to say this is not where the magic is going to happen. It's not much of a post at the moment, but hopefully I'll get around to completing all of the little rooms and sections in here. You can find out more about me by skimming this entire forum with a ton of my random non-movie related posts. Now that I have all that off my chest... please waste some of your precious time reading the dead-end thoughts of my noodle in this topic! Thank you and come again...

I'm Nony and I hope you have enjoyed this post.

MovieForums Extra
Yes Nony, I enjoyed the post. And I'm glad to see you back.

If "nothing" were impossible would it be fair to say that it would be impossible for something to be impossible, therefore creating a conundrum that would destroy the universe?

No, but it might destroy your brain if you thought about it too much.

Originally Posted by Alvin
No, but it might destroy your brain if you thought about it too much.
Humans are thinking creatures, but know that first and foremost we are an intellectual being…that is why we kiss, lick and suck each other.

This is not what you meant, right? Sorry.

Originally Posted by 7thson
My brain hurts.
You have an Excedrin thiiiis BIG and it has headache written all over it?

there's a frog in my snake oil
Never part-exchange your head for a comet

(or work in advertising)