Movie Title

Tools    

Ok this is to settle an argument between two of my friends. One claims that she has seen a movie with the following scene. (the other obviously disagrees)

A guy is in some form of simulation world in which the simulation is apparently projected on top of reality. In the particular scene he enters a house and sees a round piece of cardboard on the wall labelled clock - apparently corresponding to what appears to be
a real clock in the simulation - he also sees cardboard boxes labelled table and chairs as well as a woman (possibly his mother) with two sticks one labelled knife, the other
carrot.

Any help even if its just a lead to other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Might be eXistenZ, but I wouldn't know ('cause I stopped watching after 15 minutes).

I am having a nervous breakdance
Nope, I don't think it's eXistenZ.

Let me get this straight. One of your friends says he or she has seen this scene and the other friend says that scene doesn't exist???

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Did that scene occur in The Thirteenth Floor? I don't remember, it's been awhile.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Pidzilla - that was pretty much the argument.